2004 Mercury Marauder - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (72 reviews )
03 Mercury Marauder
By Lowell on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The mercury Marauder is a pleasure to own, drive and behold. I have never owned a vehicle that put a permanent grin on my face before. It is a vehicle that you have to drive to appreciate. Test drive one. You will find your own grin!

HOT ROD MERC
By M GOLDEN on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

GREAT PERFORMANCE AND RIDE.IT'S COMFORTABLE FOR THE LONG HAUL AND JUST PLAIN FUN TO DRIVE. IT EVEN GOT A THUMBS UP FROM A CAR FULL OF TEENS.

None
By Russell Wells on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

it is fun to drive

Knee Knocker
By soyasay on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I 've had the car a couple weeks. I have put right at 1000 miles on her. I'm a few years over fifty and I still like a car that runs and performs well. The last 5 or 6 years I have drove SUVs The wife wanted a car this time. This Merc fits the bill.It has size and finesse. I think the engine performs great along with the gear set up. The ride is a little stiff but it is not a lincoln. Mine is silver. The interior leather is very nice. I have to be very careful because this baby could get this old man in a lot of trouble.

Bring back the oldies
By Scott Tallman on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Super car, but don't try and back it up at nite. the backup lights are not very bright, have been blacked out by Ford. The ride isn't quite as comfortable as the regular Marquis because of the low slung tires the Marauder has. This is my 4th Grand Marquis, so I thought I'd try the new Marauder. It's a joy to drive as long as the road isn't bumpy and it's not at nite. Scott Tallman

A four door Corvette named marauder
By Bill the horse on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a computer Changer and improverd the Shift point and horse power and Torque 40 horse power. This car is now drives like a 4 door Corvette

my kind of car
By louis olguin on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The very first time I drove the Marauder was in february,2003, when it first came to market. I test drove it, and took it to almost 120 within 20 seconds of getting in the vehicle. the salesperson and I are both former Marines. As I was reaching the speed of at least 95mph., he said, Lou, you havent hit that last gear yet, hit it, and I did. Two months later, I bought one. Grrrreat move.

mercury marauder 2003
By nonie on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

overall great, except side mirrors are too high and limit turning visibility.

Marauder fun
By bigpapaC on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The pick up is excellent, faster that of 1996 Imapala SS. Ihave raced 3 or 4 on the streets of Detroit, none have even came close to winning. Loud pipes, chrome wheels, and dark tents, make the Marauder a head turner, and a favorite with tennage boys

Love this car
By speedfan on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Lots of room, great style, headturner, yes a little slow off the line then watch out. Perfect audio. Very comfy and very safe. Very few cars will keep up with it. This IS the perfect car.