2004 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Mom with a sports car

2004 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Mom with a sports car
By G Law on

2004 Mazda 6 s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Mazda 6, I am usually one to trade a car after a year or two. This is the longest I've ever owned a vehicle and I plan to keep it as long as I can. I love the way people think because it's sedan, it has no get up and go, I'm proud to say my 6 keeps up with the big dogs. My husband's Nissan is luxury filled but I love the sportiness of the 6 and prefer it any day of the week. Before my 6 I always wanted to drive his car and now he always wants to drive mine. The bold style turns heads and you can be a cool mom with four doors. Mazda hit the mark on this one. Routine maintenance is all it's ever needed and with that I'm grateful. My husband says it's deceptively fast!

V6 engine, dashboard controls, storage space for everything, sleek style, durability, and just a great car. I would buy another and another.

The rear window defrost could stand to work a little faster and the seats could be a little softer. Other than that everything's great!