Started out as my dream car.....
By lenalou22 on
2007 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
My CX7 is in the shop again, this time with a $2500 repair. It has 45,000 miles on it and needs a second timing chain as well as a new turbo. I also had the AC replaced this summer. I was so in LOVE with this car when I got it, but after putting 20,000 miles on it and paying THOUSANDS of dollars in repairs, I could not be more disappointed. Mazda knows all of the problems with these CX7- yet doesn't stand behind it when they happen over and over again to according to all these reviews, everyone. Some people say they haven't had problems yet, they will come. Just wait. Had I known Mazda was made by FORD I would have never bought it in the first place.
Favorite Features
Sleek and stylish
Suggested Improvements
Different Engine, like one that's not a piece of shit. Can't make 50,000 miles witout 4 major repairs, really? Rough ride
By wlu
on 10/19/12 20:51 PM (PDT)

Actually these cars are made in Hiroshima. I knew that Mazda had SOME cars made by Ford so I did my research. These are actually built abroad and imported. I used to have one until I traded it in for a Ford (ironic I know). Have to say. I am pleased so far with the choice (fingers crossed). Good luck with this vehicle. I hope nothing else pops up.