I love this car
By mchristiansen on
2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
I must admit, I've only owned it for 5 days, but I'm so excited about it. We owned a '96 Cadillac Deville, which we traded in when we bought the Lexus. It was a great old car....comfortable, roomy, and built like a tank. Even though I'm nearing being 'an old lady', I wanted something more up to date...including some more recent technology that wasn't available in the cadillac.
Favorite Features
Even though the Lexus we purchased was not the 'ultra' model, it did still have Navigation and Marc Levinson audio. Next week, I am having bluetooth connectivity installed so I can use my phone and my iPod hands-free. This car had only 85 k on it, which is pretty darned low mileage for a 12 year old car. I love the extremely quiet ride, the moon roof, the sound system, the center console and the amazingly comfortable ride.
Suggested Improvements
Someone else mentioned this and I agree...it's rather annoying having all the doors automatically lock after getting out of the drivers side. I suppose I'll figure all that out and will get used to it. Other than that, I can't think of anything.