2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: Something different and fun to

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Something different and fun to drive
By Lisa on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I needed to purchase a car with room. I've always owned sports cars. I purchased my Ellie for a couple of reasons. The first is because I loved the looks of it, something different, not your typical SUV. Second is because I have a physical disability. I need to have room for my walker or when I go somewhere that I need to bring my scooter, I just have the back seats folded up and up the ramp it goes! No problem.

What first caught my eyes was the suicide doors. I love the room it gives when both are opened. Comfortable seats. AWD feature, stereo system, the looks alone, it's just a great vehicle!

Cars I used to own had a trunk release button on inside by driver. Honda should do that for the top window part in the back. That would help anyone who has balance issues due to a disability. Blind spots where the two doors meet. I have to drive with tilt down, I'm unable to read speedometer.