Not a bad car for the buck
By Michael on
2004 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car used a little over two years ago this month and I was well pleased with it. I fell for the style and the color of it. Mine is electric blue with a spoiler. A couple of things I don't like are that the car is very harsh over bumps and over exaggerates on any kind of road its on. I've had to change the transmission at 75,000 miles which I was upset about. The interior is ok but I feel like Dodge could of taken it a little further than just cheap hard plastic. I like the seats in the neon as well however I can't stand that everything stains the seats (even water). Back seats sit 4 comfortably even 6,0 guys like me, the fronts seats are cramped. The car overall is a good buy
Favorite Features
Factory stereo is great! good legroom in the back... big trunk (for small car) great handling car... with gas prices at $2, only cost 20 or less to fill up...
Suggested Improvements
Needs to ride nicer. Needs an interior overhaul. needs like at least 20 more horse power. more legroom in the front. needs automatic windows on all four windows and not just the front two. and last but not least, needs seats that don't stain so easily!