Fast for Cheap, Sleeper from Factory
By CMonsterGT on
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I'm a 300 lb guy. I wanted a fast car that was relatively easy to get in and out of. At first in my car shopping experience, the SRT4 didn't even show up in my searches due to the fact that it only comes in a 4 door. It's one of the sharpest 4 doors I've ever seen. Even better looking than the WRX and Evo8. It still needs to be dropped at least an inch, though. This car is fast and fun, and with 4 doors, you can still have a family and enjoy this car! Plenty of room and plenty of sound from the kicker sound package. Make sure you get the sunroof! It feels great to drive, and it's hard to keep your foot out of the gas. Plenty of room in the trunk, and the Viper seats keep you planted!
Favorite Features
The boost! I like the seats and sunroof and the kicker livin' loud sound system. You can mod this thing for cheap! An extra $3k in the car and you can get it up to 290hp! I would suggest looking into the turbo timer and cruise control. Those make having this car as a daily driver much easier.
Suggested Improvements
The black plastic surrounding the windows starts to fade after 30000 miles, and brings down the sharpness of the car. The gas tank is pretty small. The turning radius is worse than an F- 150, but if you aren't squealing tires when making a U-turn, then you aren't driving the car correctly!