2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Good for the price

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Good for the price
By stillridinchevy on

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in Nov of 2006, about to trade it in for something different. The suspension is really bad (every bump or hole in the road makes my car sound like it's dying, when any other car I've been in will go over the same ones very smoothly). I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with babies (small back seat), it's not very safe (car would crumble in an accident), the front bumper is removable, it kind of "clips" on, the turn signal lights and tag light have been replaced many times, gas mileage is not that great! There is no way it's 30MPG. I'd say more like 20. It's not a bad car, overall I enjoyed having it.

Mine was very sporty looking (black w/ silver racing stripes), spoiler, sunroof, its pretty small and easy to drive!

They don't make these anymore so what's the point. This car was just your average car, nothing special, nothing bad. Just simple and affordable.