Best SUV for the money
By Craig on
2002 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
I had an audience, as I rolled my new 36" flat screen up to the back of my Buick. No one thought it was going in! We rolled the huge box, and slid it in, ALL the way, and closed the hatch! Try that with ANY SUV this nice, priced under $28K brand new. It won't happen. - The sight lines, the great engine performance, and 22.5 MPG for the first 50K that we've driven it, are unmatched with anuthing else we've looked at. - We were the first ones in our town to own one, now there are HUNDREDS! The fact that SO MANY other SUV's came out with room for 7, AFTER they saw how these sold, tells you a lot.
Favorite Features
3rd row seat, that even a 6' 230lb guy can sit nicely. The cool cloth inserts trimmed in leather. The large mirrors and great windows to allow open sight lines. Quiet ride. Cool in the summers. The stereo kicks is great! The aluminum alloy wheels that everyone wants. Great overall style.
Suggested Improvements
More, and better AC outlets. They need to be more directional. Seatbelt is hard to latch/find. The sun visor is lacking movability. Front wheel bearings are bad, like the Azteck's. They've had a lot recalled, they said. We also had an upper intake gasket go bad. Buick fixed all of it though.