Used 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used EuroVan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

It's not 1972 any more!

peterr, 08/21/2002
MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

Originally purchased todrive our daughter from PA to FL to college, it has become an everyday favorite of mine and our first choice for any long distance driving. Exceptional power and handling that actually feels "Sporty", even on small country roads despite it's boxy appearance. The geared down 201HP V6 has great power. The weekend 4- some fits easily with 4 sets of golf clubs. Great at winter driving with ABS and traction control. Access requires quite a step up which can be problematic for older individuals.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Good Eurovan

Brian, 08/30/2006
MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

This ia a quilty vehicle. My family loves it. You can not beat it on a trip. Dose suck the gas though plus you have to use premium fuel.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Love it

Joyce, 04/09/2008
GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have had Volks vans since the green "bus" and hate/loved each one. The best one was the early vanagon with all that room in back and front, great interior coverings, etc....but the wind roll on the highway was bothersome. Our Euro is excellent to drive, sits above the crowd, no roll, a bit noisy, holds lots of people. Interior too fuzzy. Less width was not good. If only there were people out there that know how to service it. Looking for something more gas economical (we get 19 mpg)and a vehicle that fits tall people. Hate to give up on our Euro and its camp capabilities, etc. Don't like the backward facing middle seats and the cutback on leg room in the back.

2.25 out of 5 stars

MacDaddy, 05/25/2006
MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had nothing but trouble with this van. I had the transmission replaced, air compressor, front steering totally replaced, wiper motors, engine computer sensors, and bad tires because of poor steering alignment. I am in the process of kissing this hunk of junk good bye. I will not buy another VW product. In fact I warn others against it.

4.5 out of 5 stars

paul smith, 08/29/2002
GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has great pick up and is fun to drive. We three kids we have more than enough room.