Used 2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Xterra for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

My Xterra

cbw, 05/15/2010

I was looking around for a new truck. I was waiting on the new F-150, but Ford make them so big now, it wouldn't fit in the garage. So, I went the SUV route. The Xterra is one of the few built on a fully boxed truck frame for better strength. Sure it may use a little more gas than the others but it's a rock and it will run when you need it. I only have 800 miles on it and so far very impressed. I just hope it will get better when it's broken in. I tossed in a K&N panel filter and I am getting 19 in town. For those who don't know, Nissan rates it @ 15 in town.

Love My Little Beast!

Outlaw Blondie, 07/14/2010

I have always been a truck/lrg.SUV person and planned on buying another GMC, but they seem to make all these new Make/Models so ridiculously bulky that I debated for 2 years. I looked at every truck and SUV, it was like Goldilocks and The 3 Bears. This one is to small, this one is to big, this one is too sissy, this one is too boring, then finally Ah this one feels just right. I went shopping with my son who bought an Xterra. Within a week I loved it so much I bought one, and within a week after that my brother-in-law loved ours so much he bought one. Now we are planning some kewl family Off-roading trips. The SE is fun and sporty, yet classy enough for a night out on the town. I Love it!

Bouncing Beatty

Johnny, 03/18/2019
S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Gas mileage is greedy but the power makes up for it. Beatty can climb a pretty steep hill and not get hung up like Toyota’s. Highway she is smooth and quite. She turns on a dime and brakes hard when needed.

2010 Xterra X 5A with 122K miles

Dan, 09/07/2020
X 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good. Hasn't left me stranded on the road yet. Did the radiator bypass when I bought the car in 2015 with about 53K miles just in case. Had to replace the cam and crankshaft sensors at around 95K miles. Others than that just regular maintenance - fluids, filters, tires and brake pads change. Average around 19.3 mpg. Hope to keep this car til 250K miles.

51050