Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Great truck!

Gary, 09/08/2008
SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this from original owner in Jan. of '08 with 22k. It's got 37k on it and it's been a great ride so far. No squeaks, solid as a rock, FAST, handsome and just plain fun. I get 16 mpg in town and 18-19 on the road. It's my daily driver, handles small truck tasks (hauling stuff, etc.) and the king cab works great to take my wife and daughter on trips. I have step rails and a bed cap - highly recommended. Put your luggage in the back and you're off!

like the mean look and power

joel29m, 11/02/2008
XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm a Chevy man, but that Titan changed my thoughts. I got an 06 Titan, and can't wait to get up the next day to ride in style. I bought it in sept. 08 with 39,000 miles and could not leave it hanging. God blessed me with this truck because I thought I would never get one. I love the body style and engine performance. One main thing I love about it is that it sounds like it has dual exhaust when it doesn't. It's a gas drinker, but gas mileage is 99% better than my old 97 Chevy Tahoe!

Everything I want, just excellent!

Adroita, 12/02/2008
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very satisfied with this truck after almost 3 years. Great power, smooth acceleration, reliable. Solid vehicle with a great ride and good road feedback. Suspension is excellent. Feels like a German car in truck form. I love it.

Great Truck!

Marc, 12/03/2008
XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this (XE Crewcab) w/11000 miles on it. Had an 05 Impala and wanted a truck. Looked at the other trucks, but once I drove this I was hooked! It's a fun truck to drive and own. Looks good, sounds good, and with the power available, it's FAST (love the acceleration, when you need it). The whole family fits in it comfortably and whats more, safely! I thought the bed might be too small, but with the tailgate down and the bed extension down I've hauled a queen size mattress set with no problem. A little hard on the gas, but as others have said "It's a truck", if I was concerned about gas I would have purchased another car. Overall, an excellent vehicle!

Titan Exterior Paint

jmc, 12/10/2008
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like the truck overall, but hate the paint finish. I have experience circles of paint that randomly fall of the vehicle down to the primer. I showed the dealer these circles on the tailgate and they said it was rock chips. How do you get rock chips on a tailgate? When I use touch-up paint it eventually comes off again, so there is something wrong with the prep prior to painting. I had a Sherwin- Williams automotive paint specialist look at these and he agreed that the viods were not due to rock chips. This is a weakness in the vehicle that can hurt resale value.

Excellent import 1/2 ton pick up

ANTHONY LOZA, 12/31/2007
XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has a lot to offer a tough powerful v8 engine, nice styling inside and out. It's big and bold from the door handles to its frame and spacious interior.

I love this truck

Kjf, 01/07/2008
SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck ever. We have had it for a little over a year. I don't get to drive it often because I bought it for my husband. We got the no fear package on it. Looks great and even with it being raised it drives really smooth. It doesn't make tight turns at all with the no fear package. Which only matters in small parking spots and don't even think about dong u turns. We don't drive it much these days with cali gas prices.

Smooth Ride w/Power Cheap Features

SunDevil, 01/27/2008
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall truck does ride smoothly. Power and concept is good. Features and trim are cheaply built. Two weeks new embroidered "TITAN" on floor mats unglued. Since then, edging interior and exterior along rear window, front windshield, and other areas pops up and has to be resecured. Front captains chair shifts like it is not locked into place. Mileage is terrible but it is a truck and new that going in. Power is fun. Truck does ride well and interior room is nice versus tundra.

Awesome

Roger, 10/29/2005
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4x4 rides high and smooth. The interior is well organized for a comfortable ride with plenty of luxury and room. The exterior is sharp. This is a solid full size truck with all extras standard including bed sprayed liner. There is plenty of horsepower. The only negative, there is just one, is that gas prices are $2.80/USgallon. The LE Crew 4x4 gets 10-14 mpg.

Love My Titan

NateM, 11/05/2005
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my 1997 F-150 and purchased a 2006 Titan SE Crew Cab. It is the best truck I have ever owned. The power is superb, and it handles better than I expected. The only area I would improve would be the mpg, I am getting about 16 mpg. In my opinion this vehicle really stands above the rest!

12345...15