Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Just buy it!

Brian, 09/06/2006
LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I drive 36,000 miles a year. I go through vehicles every couple of years. After wasting countless time and money on the other guys, I decided to go with a foreign truck for the first time. I couldn't be happier. The reliability, performance, handling, quality, and dependability are insane. I am on the road all day for business, and I sometimes haul and tow to capacity, and the Titan has never let me down. And it's never needed to go in for warranty. That's something I've NEVER experienced with my American vehicles. I buy USA first, but after buying USA first with several USA vehicles I had to trade loyalty for quality.

Awesome truck!

Shawn, 04/09/2010
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck! Yes the gas is an issue but the power that this monster has makes you forget that! I did have an issue with the radio but got it taken care of pretty cheap. This thing is huge. The parking sensors definitely come in Handy. My wife loves driving it too as you feel like King of the road, no one will cut you off ever!

I like it!

Ron Parker, 02/22/2006
LE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great fun to drive, leaving Hemi's in the dust! Corners like a sports coupe. Five speed transmission is perfect. Load or trailer doesn't even change anything. Lots of room inside.

Depends.

sucks, 12/11/2010
XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Got this car brand new from a dealer in 2006 here is a list of all problems i had exhaust leak at 32 km axle seal leak at 55 km breaks wore out every 12 to 15 km emergency breaks still doesn't works (dealer said it's normal) very weak to haul heavy loads! what i do like about it that it is comfortable inside for a longer trips. Interior design is very simple and easy. average on mixed driving maybe 13.5 mpg.

Great truck

Steve K, 10/19/2009
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this truck new in 2006, and have loved it ever since. Had to replace the front rotors and brakes under warranty, so I'll be watching that, but otherwise, no problems. We drive it every day, but have tried to keep the overall miles low. This vehicle does it all - SUV, car, truck all in one with TONS of power. Gas mileage isn't great, but isn't much worse than many smaller SUVS. Blows the Chevy's, Fords, and Toyota's away in every category.

way cool

super titan, 12/15/2009
SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this truck is totally way cool, and very strong.this truck will beat the socks off the new ford , chevy , dodge, and toyota.trucks yes the 2010 domestics, my truck has a d.f. 10 single chamber racing muffler and it can be heard a block away, and it increased h.p by 23 and tq, by 11 ft.lbs the paint is very clean, the workmanship of this truck is 2nd to none period.

Sharp looking and fun to drive

Rob, 09/20/2006
LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first import and so far I am very impressed with the style and ride of the titan. The small features like the tail gate, back compartment and large driver controled real window with the fantastic sound system are great touches. The speed of response with the engine is very good and it sounds great.

Awesome

Baldbudman8, 11/22/2006
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my 2006 Titan and all I can say is...WOW!!!! This truck has all the bells and whistles that Ford and Chevy has but with a lower ticket price. It handles like a dream and is the most comfortable truck i have owned. This truck and me will be around for many years to come.

Trucks Aren't Just For Boys

candy miller, 06/03/2008
SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am a mom and grandma of 3 and always wanted a truck and finally got one and I am so happy with this truck. It is so roomy and 6 of us can fit into it very easily. The gas is pretty brutal though. And I have one of Nissan's tailgate extenders and once you lose one of the knobs they are irreplaceable, so whatever you do, don't lose one. This truck is so powerful and fun to drive and my sons love it too. My grandsons love the entertainment system. I love all the exterior chrome on the outside. You really feel like you're in a big, safe vehicle.

2006 Nissan Titan

Happy Owner, 08/19/2008
LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Coming straight from an 01 F150 supercrew with the 5.4L Titan, there is no comparison! Hands down this truck is the pinnacle of power, acceleration and comfort. I quickly found that people who only get 12~16 mpg are heavy on the throttle! It's got power, but jumping into that power from a stand still is costly. It's fun to drive because of the power.. but if you use that power (all the time), you'll pay for it at the pump. With normal driving, I can average 17~19.5 mpg. Hey..it's a truck. If I wanted 30 mpg, I would have purchased a car. This truck is a solid performer and I love it.

12345...15