Are you looking for a crossover SUV that's not overly cumbersome to drive but still has enough space to make it versatile? Check out the updated 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. We like how it does a lot of things well, and it's a smart choice if you have more modest third-row crossover needs.
- V6 engine provides strong acceleration and respectable fuel economy
- User-friendly touchscreen interface comes standard on every trim
- Easily accessed third-row seat
- Robust towing capacity.
- Below-average cargo capacity and small item storage
- Less third-row space than some rivals
- Platinum trim level's ride quality might be too firm for some drivers
- Automatic emergency braking safety feature available on top trim only.