Used 2003 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 403 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Fun, Affordable, Excellent quality
By Lito Bear

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ive had my 2003 350z since february 2014. I got it at 149,000 miles. i am now at 177,000 miles as of march 2017 with only a few maint. work done. In 2015 my radiator needed to be replaced. In 2016 i needed a sensor because the cylnider was misfiring. Other than those two things this car runs great, I just do my oil changes every 5,500-6k miles with full synthetic oil by myself. Its fast, gets decent MPG but who cares about MPG in this car? if i wanted to save gas i would have bought a Prius. The rear hatch space sucks but the front is good. The quality inside is decent if you have the Touring model like I do. This car has brought me nice comments from people. I remember this car in NFS Underground and wanting to own it in person after playing the game in middle school. Im glad its affordable now between $3,500-$5,500 where i live used.

3rd owner of well maintained 2003 350z
By BC1

2003 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 350Z about 8 months ago with 86,000 miles. I was the 3rd owner of this vehicle and prior owners had maintained and garaged this 350Z all of its life. I looked at about 4 other 350Zs but didn't buy them because I could tell that the vehicles had been driven hard and not maintained well. Finally I found my 350Z and I have loved driving it ever since. I did some preventative maintenance (Transmission service, new tires, flush and change of fluids) and it runs like a champ. I have taken four to eight hour trips to neighboring states and this vehicle is a dream to drive on the open road. For having so much power this vehicle gets good gas mileage. I look for reasons to go shopping or the store just so I pull this little sports car out and drive it. For being 13 years old this car gets lots of looks.

Best car I've ever owned!
By Brandon Barnes

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It's not a family car, but a true sports car! Very reliable car haven't had any problems with the 350. I been driving it for nine year and it's something very special to own.

1 Owner; Driven 4500/year for 13 years
By Ray Henley

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Hello, over the 13 years I've owned this car I would give this car an A. Through regular maintenance, including exterior/interior detailing every 1-2 years, this car has surpassed my expectations. I've added a cold-air K/N intake system and a "cat-back" Borla exhaust system (sounds not too aggressive, but nice) performance-wise. Also, I have Nismo body-kit parts added, i.e., rear spoiler and side skirts. Also, I've installed an after-market hood (Varona) which has
stylish vents and a louvre as well as a VIS-racing front-bumper cover. All of the exterior additions add a nice sporty look to the car. Oh, I also have had the emblems and the wheels painted matte-gold which goes very well with the dark maroon color of the car. I'm hesitant to sell the car, but feel I've had
enough time with it. On the negative side, there are a few scratches on the exterior paint; the cup holder is plastic and is difficult to push-in (which is why I usually just leave it out); and the map lights need replacement.

Home Run Z
By William Ingram

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nissan did an amazing job in nearly every aspect of this design. Started from the ground up and built a beautiful car. The 2003 350Z design has not aged and in fact, actually looks better than the newer 370Z.

The car was purchased new and garaged day and night. Washed and waxed very frequently. Extremely dependable. Zero problems in thirteen years of ownership. Simply an amazing car. Prior to purchase, I tested the Porsche 911 four times before buying. The Z was nearly equal in performance for less than half the price. Unbelievable!