Used 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Pros & Cons
- Attractive inside and out, comfortable front seats, tough body-on-frame construction.
- Soft suspension, lethargic transmission, sloppy steering, no V8 available.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Still a decent midsize SUV, the Montero Sport has nevertheless seen better days. It pales in comparison to modern competitors like the Ford Explorer, Toyota 4Runner and Mitsubishi's own Endeavor.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- ride quality
- driving experience
- handling & steering
- maintenance & parts
- wheels & tires
Most helpful consumer reviews
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Mitsubishi Montero Sport a good car?
Is the Mitsubishi Montero Sport reliable?
Is the 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport?
The least-expensive 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport is the 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport LS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,999.
Other versions include:
- XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $28,199
- XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $26,199
- LS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $25,999
- LS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $23,999