Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class:
- A 12.3-inch driver display and heated front seats are now standard
- New Night Edition package adds black exterior trim
- Part of the fourth C-Class generation introduced for 2015
Is the Mercedes-Benz C-Class reliable?
Is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The least-expensive 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $54,700.
Other versions include:
- C 300 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $54,700
- C 300 4MATIC 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $56,700
- AMG C 43 2dr Convertible AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $65,500
- AMG C 63 S 2dr Convertible (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $85,600
- AMG C 63 2dr Convertible (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $78,000