Used 1999 Mazda 626
After a major makeover in '98, the 626 slides into '99 with only one major change: a new height-adjustable seat for the driver.
- Unlike the Accord or Camry, the 626 offers a five-speed manual even in the upscale ES trim level.
- The Accord and Camry offer substantially more horsepower when equipped with a V6.
Read full review
Used 1999 Mazda 626 for Sale
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
|LX 4dr Sedan||ES 4dr Sedan||LX V6 4dr Sedan||ES V6 4dr Sedan|
|Transmission||5-speed manual||4-speed automatic||5-speed manual||5-speed manual|
|Horsepower||125 hp @ 5500 rpm||125 hp @ 5500 rpm||170 hp @ 6000 rpm||170 hp @ 6000 rpm|
Used 1999 Mazda 626 Overview
The Used 1999 Mazda 626 is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include LX V6 4dr Sedan, ES V6 4dr Sedan, ES 4dr Sedan, and LX 4dr Sedan.
What's a good price on a Used 1999 Mazda 626?
Price comparisons for Used 1999 Mazda 626 trim styles:
- The Used 1999 Mazda 626 ES V6 is priced between $3,000 and $3,000 with odometer readings between 55950 and 55950 miles.
- The Used 1999 Mazda 626 LX is priced between $4,995 and $4,995 with odometer readings between 101880 and 101880 miles.
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 1999 Mazda 626s are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 1999 Mazda 626 for sale near. There are currently 2 used and CPO 1999 626s listed for sale in your area, with list prices as low as $3,000 and mileage as low as 55950 miles. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 1999 Mazda 626.