Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo Consumer Reviews

Used Rodeo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Something' Missing

Diablita, 10/25/2004

I think the Rodeo is a fun car to drive it needs a little improvement... the interior is not that pretty, the cloth of the seats is a very cheap maetrial, but they are not that uncomfortable... very roomy, and the cargo area is huge... i cant really complain there

Good choice

Antoine, 12/21/2004

Since I have bought this vehicle there have been some things that I have been dissapointed with like the fuel economy, but overall I would say it is a good buy for the price compared to other SUVs in it's class.

The Rodeo Rocks Hard

RodeoRocks!, 11/06/2003

We shopped around for over 7 months & the ‘03 Rodeo was such a killer deal, brand new. Major fun, great warranty/well built. Love displays; stereo is the easiest thing to operate! Floormats like no others; they grip solidly. Perfect sized, head- turning, sharp SUV for a super deal. And remember, John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Love it!

sc rodeo, 08/04/2009

My fourth Isuzu SUV. Bought it new in 04. This ride has given me more than my money's worth. I've always liked the looks, the performance and the reliability,- no unpleasant surprises. Predictable maintenance history and a compatible vehicle for rack systems, hitch systems, etc. It's flexible for carrying all sorts of cargo. Have put 112k miles on this thing and if it dies tomorrow, I'm still be glad I bought it.

NEVER AGAIN

Jd Texas Flyer, 09/29/2004

Bought TWO of these dogs on the same day (what was I thinking) for wife and daughter, hoping to get them into something reliable and safe - just the opposite. After 20K miles, major items began to fail such as catalytic converter (complete failure), transmission oil leakage (required complete transmission replacement), engine starter failure (replaced / both cars), ABS brake failures, throttle control valves, EGR valves, gas gauges, central computer, radio (lights, speakers), along with multiple factory recall repairs, some of which required more than a day to complete (without a supplied rental). There is NO feeling of dependability.

12345...14