Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo Consumer Reviews

Used Rodeo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Hope you like Gas Stations

garodeo, 05/11/2004

Overall, I like this vehicle. The exterior design is attractive, and the interior is comfortable. However, the gas mileage is nowhere near what is listed on the window sticker. I am driving mostly highways and am barely getting 17 MPG. I have to fill up every 4 days or so. Edmunds lists 23 MPG as well, I would love to hear from someone who gets this kind of mileage.

satisfied

glewis, 07/21/2004

Having owned 3 previous Isuzus I knew what to expect in the 2004 Rodeo. It hasn't changed in years and I was looking to take advantage of lower interest rates, remaining trade-in value and rebates to get into a new version. I like a no-frills 4-door dependable, logical sport utility I can take to the country as well as haul stuff around town. I've always been satisfied with the Isuzu product.

Great Car

jt979, 07/24/2004

Great solid car with pleanty of pulling and acceleration power. Pleanty of torque.

ISUZU RODOE LSE

EDDY, 09/06/2004

I HAD THIS TRUCK FOR THREE YEARS I HAD TO REPLACE THE ENGAIN HARNESS THE COMPUTOR ALL AT MY COST THEY SAY THE TRUCK COMES WITH 7YEARS 70.000 MILES ID LOVE TO SEE IT THISE WAS MY FIRST ISUZU AND MY LAST BILLY

Love My Isuzu!

Sandra Munn, 10/09/2004

I love the perfomance of my Isuzu Rodeo. It drives very smooth. Very comfortable and sporty. My vechicle is very reliable and I wouldn't trade it in except for another Isuzu Rodeo.

12345...14