Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Rodeo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Better than magazine ratings

PJSchlum, 10/17/2004

Consumer guides did not rate this SUV very highly claiming rough ride. Obviously they did not drive mine. Hugs the road tight, not rough as other SUV's I've test driven (Highlander, Sorrento, and the new Chevy one). No fancy buttons and bells, but has everything I need. Isuzu gives you more bang for your money. Simple but all anyone would want in an SUV.

great

great, 12/23/2004

This suv has great power and works very well in mud and snow compared to others. If has much smoother ride than most real suvs and isn't a toy suv on a car frame.

Surprise

randallgray, 12/28/2004

The vehicle has been a surprise. The ride and reliability have been excellent. The car has a lot of equipment at a significantly lower sticker price than the competition.

My little truck

James Gomez, 10/02/2019
S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my rodeo off E-bay at a great price. That first gear on the automatic trany gets you going in a hurry. I pull a 25 ft travel trailer with my little truck. I have done the brakes on it and they are heavy duty. When 110000 miles hit I had to change the radiator cause of the plastic. I also had an engine problem with blown intake manifold gasket, again with the plastic. I also tip the rear seat down and it makes a great storage spot for items (the back has the golf clubs). I like it so much I'm looking at the big brother the Ascender, for the towing!

From my experience.....

Sandra, 11/18/2019
S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Try putting some premium gas.