List Price Range

Used Sonata Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

2015 Hybrid

bob, 11/23/2019
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Happy so far. getting 33 mpg with mixed city and highway driving. Got a lot of car for the money. 60 k miles.

It's great until you have to replace the engine

Teman, 01/07/2021
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I loved this car once...... I am the second owner and nothing is covered. My hybrid system failed and I developed an engine knock. I was told nothing was covered and that it would be several thousand dollars to repair. I am still making payments. If you have no issues then it's a fantastic car, but if you are a second owner and drive alot beware....... This is not the car for you!

Hybrid battery damage warning *****

Ae2424, 01/29/2021
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Got this car in 2018 with 64,000 miles.. it drove fine for the first year and then I got the first hybrid battery damage warning ⚠️!! Told me to pull over or slow down so I did I had it towed to the shop were they told me I needed a new car battery not the hybrid battery and everything else was good .. about six months later I’m driving again same thing happens this time I get it towed to the dealership they tell me nothing is wrong no codes came up.. so I think to myself Ok.. two months later same thing happens and dealership tells me nothing came up when they ran it for fault codes checked it all over .. it has happened four more times and each time they tell me the same thing. Great car drives good great gas mileage but very very unreliable I had to stop on the freeway twice and that’s very dangerous I would not advise us to get this car.. however if you really want one go with the nonhybrid Version..

1...234567