List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 Classic for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Can't beat it at 40 below

George J. Murphyi, 02/12/2010
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a lot of trucks, Dodges, Chevy's etc. This truck has never disappointed me. First year I had it I took off down the Alcan to Minnisota to pick up a camper trailer. I towed it to Seattle, and then back to Fairbanks, AK, where I live. This was in January, and all the winter frills to go with the trip.It didn't miss a beat, and when it is -40 I just heat the remote start, and warm it up. The auto 4WD is a great feature, especially here where it is slick from time time. I've been eye balling the Terrain but my wife hid the checkbook, says my GMC Cadillac in disguise is enough.

Sierra 1500

Stokes, 12/19/2006
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first GMC and it seems to be a very well built truck. Very spacious interior and inst.panel layed out well. Smooth ride and very quiet. Have not pulled a trailer as yet but power seems to there if needed.

Awesome truck

uc_husky, 06/15/2007
SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck with a comfortable interior and an impressively smooth ride and quiet engine. The Z71 package helps on the bumps. The engine is powerful, sometimes it feels like I'm driving a large sedan with the acceleration and braking.Back seat in extended cab is acceptable. Awesome truck for the price (cheaper than the new styles).

207 GMC 1500

Howard, 10/16/2007
SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I puchased this GMC for the ride. I had a HD 2500 Diesel before. Bad back! I really like this truck, not just for the ride but for all the things it brings to the table. This truck is really loaded, leather,auto wipers, memory seats, adjustable brake/gas peddles, etc. The ride is wonderful! Very comfortable!

Totally reliable. Best truck you can buy.

GETREAL66, 05/02/2018
SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

10yr update.. 150,000 on the odometer and no issues at all. This is my 6yr update. Still rides better than a Cadillac. The only issue I had was changing out the evap canister because I used to top of the gas tank. My GMC has never broken down and has never left me stranded. it's not the fastest truck I've ever owned but it pulls anything I wanted to and does it well.