2019 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

$29,000

Save as much as $9,341
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I’m very happy with my purchase

David T, 03/12/2019
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I truly love my 2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1. I had researched cars for a long time and nothing grabbed me. Then I saw the Acadia. I immediately was drawn to the styling. I drove it and loved it. I researched the option packages and chose the SLT1. The dealer was easy to work with and I’m very happy with my Quartz Red Acadia. The ride is very comfortable and so far no complaints whatsoever.

Great Family Vehicle

David, 10/14/2018
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Acadia Denali. The size is absolutely perfect. Plenty of space and a third row without being massive. It’s good looking inside and out, and the interior is plush and high quality. Lots of great safety and convenience features. Plus, the Acadia with the V6 is one of the best riding family SUVs out there. It has plenty of power, and it is smooth and quiet. Couldn’t be happier.

Perfect Size

Mark, 10/21/2018
SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I started driving GMC trucks & SUVs in 1972. I have had them all from pickups with 3 on the tree to Yukon Xl. Jimmies, Envoys & Envoy Xl. Crew cabs regular cabs 2 wheel drive & 4x4s. I have had Terrains. This is my first Acadia & I love it. It is the perfect size for my wife & I. Easy to handle & drive. I have a 2017 GMC crewcab SLT 2 & the controls and lay out are the best. So when we looked at the 2019 Acadia the layout and all controls are the same. They are very user friendly . The seats are very comfortable & plenty of power. My wife picked it out. The color Pepperdust with the ash leather seats is beautiful.

Ad
Build Your Acadia
Build & PriceGMC.com

Damaged Rocker Panel

IJ, 07/23/2019
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a brand new 2019 Acadia. Three days later, after an hour drive on a hot weather, I tried getting out of the passenger door and the rocker panel bent. From the vehicle running for an hour and being in the sun it caused the metal to expand which caused the door to catch the rocker panel and bend/damage it. GMC did not leave enough room between the door and the rocker panel. I brought my vehicle to the body shop and the body shop was told by GMC to repair the panel. It is a GMC defected and they refused to replace the rocker panel. GMC brought a rep out to look at the repair and he said "it looks good". I do not care what it looks like. I paid for a brand new vehicle. I want a new rocker panel put on, since it is a GMC defect. After a month of battling with GMC, I told them I will contact the BBB and post review like this and they told me go ahead. I will never buy another GM product. I will take my business somewhere where it is appreciated.

I love the car

Gaylene, 05/02/2019
SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love this this SUV. I was driving a Z71 and I love that Truck also but it’s just way too big for me to get in and out so my Husband is driving it now he got me the GMC. And I love it so much better. Easy to get in and out very comfy to drive like our Z71 .

Major Breakdown, Inadequate GM Support

Mark, 05/01/2019
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My family has been a loyal GM customer for many years. So, without reservation and excited that we purchased a new 2019 GMC Acadia SLT1. Our feelings quickly changed. With only 645 miles, it suffered a transmission failure that left us stranded 350 miles from home. When we were able to get it in for repairs the next day, they determined the problem was so severe that we needed to leave the car for a number of days before it was fixed. Needing to get home, we had no choice but to arrange for transportation and then come back later to pick up the car. While GM made the repairs under warranty, they have not done much to alleviate our concern that our new Acadia is unreliable and therefore unsafe. They also refused to reimburse us for the over $400 of out of pocket expenses we incurred as a result of the breakdown and return trip to pick up the car. Reimbursement would have been a fair thing to do if GM truly cared about supporting their products and customers. If we had it to do over again, we would never have purchased an Acadia.

Great comfortable vehicle

Alan, 08/14/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My second Acadia and I really enjoy the new features. My Denali has the technology package that not only keeps me in my lane when cruising, it gives me a surround camera view when parking. Would love to have this on every vehicle. Lots of space for the family and grandkids and with all of the AC capabilities everyone stays cool and comfortable. The vehicle is great for road trips with the adaptive cruise control and handles well even in the snow.Lots of storage, plenty of legroom, even on the 3rd row,. I can not believe how much I enjoy the technology package, Being able to see a 360 view as if in a drone over the car when you park. My only problem is that I enjoy it so much, I look for it in my other cars and am disappointed.

Nice Ride

Brian, 01/28/2019
SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This Acadia SLT-2 is a nice fit in size and comfort. The LGX V 6 received Wards award for one of the 10 best engines refined and reliable 4th generation V 6. This vehicle has a nice ride and enough power to make your ride enjoyable. Its not as big as my crew cab but is a lot easier to park. I have had Suburban's , Avalanche, and this acadia works for me. My wife has taken it over

Love It and discount rental car reviews

Get real, 02/15/2019
SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A great value for what you get especially safety. I don't get the other reviews on this site who rented this car..who the hell rates a rental? Usually beat up and basic models.

2019 Acadia

2019 acadia, 12/19/2018
SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2019 Acadia. Best riding suv I have ever owned.

51050