Used 1995 Geo Prizm Consumer Reviews - 60 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Geo Prizm Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prizm model:

Great little car
By Mary Touch

1995 Geo Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan

I bought this 1995 Geo Prizm in Nov 94. I factory ordered it. I never had such a great little car, it just hit 104,000 miles. Never had any big issues with it , mainance free, just the regular oil changes, tuneups , tires, only once a alternator, starter. This car starts everyday without a problem. I love it and wish i can own another one, The only thing about it is the inside of the car with the vents that i have to use cardboard piece to hold the vents up and the door handle had to be replaced on the drivers side. All in all its the best little car and it will be past on to my daughter for college .

Very reliable car!
By kf41

1995 Geo Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used 10 years ago not expecting it to last this long. It had 63k miles when I bought it and now has close to 120k mile now. This car is very reliable and starts on the coldest mornings. If you take care of it, it will take care of you and this car has done that. I wish Chevy still made these cars because I would buy another one at the drop of a hat!

What a CAR !!!!!
By faraaz

1995 Geo Prizm 4dr Sedan

I have been reading reviews of many owners of this car and it seems this simple car just makes a place in your heart. Just like many other owners, I cannot think of parting away from this car. This car has really been like a reliable partner. I have 5 spd stick shift and It just turned 200K miles and boy that was a proud moment for both of us. It is amazing how such a simple car can be so good and reliable. This is one tough car which looks not so tough. Just regular oil changes, Timing Belt change, Fuel Filter change and tune ups, changed the alternator and Starter once and this car is still going strong. Wish they could make cars like these more.

Reliability, Need I say more

No improvements, it has what a car should have and does not has all the bells and whistles that cause all the headaches.

1995 1.8 5-speed sedan
By bobbluesea

1995 Geo Prizm LSi 4dr Sedan

279,000 care-free miles.... Excellent quality!
321,600 continuing care-free miles

I bought this car in 1998..:)
By cmoonandstars1

1995 Geo Prizm 4dr Sedan

Still running..and runs great!!!!!! It has had a few dings but always starts like a top. When I originally purchased this car..I did a though evaluation..it seemed a TREAT choice..and indeed it WAS. 13 years old and running strong.