2021 Ford Mustang videos
Drag Race! Shelby GT500 vs. Mustang Mach 1 | Which Mustang Is the Fastest Mustang?
Is the Ford Mustang a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Ford Mustang?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Ford Mustang:
- 480-horsepower, track-focused Mach 1 is available
- EcoBoost and GT models come standard with Ford's Co-Pilot360 suite of driver aids
- Bullitt model has been discontinued
- Previously optional Level 2 Performance package has been discontinued
- Part of the sixth Mustang generation introduced for 2015
Is the Ford Mustang reliable?
Is the 2021 Ford Mustang a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Ford Mustang?
The least-expensive 2021 Ford Mustang is the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $51,720.
Other versions include:
- Mach 1 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $51,720