2020 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

$31,100

Save as much as $5,596
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I'd give the car a 4.5 out of 5

eighthof8, 07/08/2020
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We purchased our 2020 Edge SEL new. It now has 2,000 miles on the clock. It's an overall great car. I don't suppose any car is totally perfect, so here are my cons: 1. The brake pedal sits too low to the floor which makes it unable to stretch out your limbs on a long trip. 2. Ford made a weird hump where your left foot rests; very uncomfortable 3. Your right knee, at least in my case, rests against the hard plastic console when having your foot on the accelerator. 4. Ford could do a little better in some areas with panel fit and finish. I should mention that "all" vehicles from luxury to mid-priced we looked at had a few problems in this area. Pros: 1. Almost everything! 2. In our opinion it's the best looking SUV made. 3. Lots of power. 4. First car we've owned with semi-autonomous driving, lane keeping assist, and cross traffic alert. Ford did an outstanding job with these safety features; all vehicles should be mandated to have them. 5. Seats are very comfortable. With all the options on the power seats you can tweak them to get them just right. 6. Easy entry and exit from the doors for those of us that are calorie challenged. 7. Love the little extras like running your foot underneath the rear bumper to open the tailgate. 8. And this is a biggie: Ford offers key-less entry by using a keypad on the drivers door pillar. You can lock the unlock the door using the keypad enabling us to leave the fob in car all the time.

Just about everything you could want...But

Happy campers, 11/04/2019
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We purchased the SEL model and the interior is very luxurious. The car is the most quiet car we have ever owned and we have owned a few luxury cars. I call it a car as it drives and rides more like a car than an SUV which is exactly what we wanted. But when you need an SUV it has All wheel drive and with the backs seats folded down and you have the most cargo area of any SUV in its class and It handles beautifully. Two things I miss on the SEL model are the ambient lighting which lights the floor, the door handles,the cup holders and tray under the consul. it also doesn't have a memory seat for the driver which would be very nice since it has a 10 way power adjustment. It would nice to simply get into the car and oush a button to go back to your seat position. We found that only the Titanium models had these two options.

Great SUV

JNM, 02/11/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I would recommend the AWD over FWD, the car just drives a lot better. The car is comfortable smooth and roomy for passengers. The interior is one of the best of any SUV, it gives the feel of a luxury car without the luxury price.

Ad
Build Your Edge SE
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $31,250starting MSRP

Best we could find after looking at EVERYTHING

Jlward953, 02/11/2020
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I own a white 2020 Ford Edge SEL FWD with several upgraded packages like cold weather, electronics, and safety. Previous vehicle was a 2016 Ford F-150. I also own a 2020 Ford Explorer which is AMAZING! Best vehicle I've ever been in! It suites my wife's needs better than mine though. I research major purchase like it's the only thing going on in my life at the time. After reading reviews, spec sheets, and looking at safety tests, it was off with the family to pile in and try all the cars I looked at. Some were underpowered (looking at you CRV and RAV4), some felt cheaply made like the Mazda to a degree and the Kias for sure. And some were overpriced for what they are (again, looking at you CRV and RAV4). The domestic vehicles always rate a bit lower because of their cost. The thing is, we paid almost $8,000 under MSRP for ours. That effects the value retention and general value of the vehicle. Consumer reports is not comparing apples to apples. Neither is KBB when it comes to retained value. If you adjust my car's start price to my actual purchase price, my car has a 7% retained value higher than the Honda (class leader when I looked) My gripes: The plastic they use in front of the console is shinny and black. It's cheap looking, and gets dirty if you look at it too hard. The windshield had an odd warp near where the camera and lidar units reside. It's not terrible, and I suspect it would be replaced under warranty. The seats are made of active X. I can't say I hate it at all. I just can't say I love it either. I thought it was leather when I saw it on another vehicle the first time. It's obviously not leather after a more careful look. This car does not get the fuel economy it says it will. Even the dash co.puter is wrong. I've checked fuel economy each time I fill up. 25 was my highest, but I average 22-23. That's 60% highway. And I'm darn good an getting good economy out of cars. I've been known to set my cruise at 60 in a 70mph zone to get more fuel economy. I'm probably that car you think has an older person driving it! Though, I'm only 33. Overall, I would say this is the best value out there I'd you're looking for comfort, 2 rows, and a large storage area, but do not want to drive a sedan. It meets my families needs.

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!

Mark Sanofi, 10/21/2019
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

SEL gave us all we needed. This vehicle tracks dead straight and is probably the easiest to drive we have ever owned. Blind spots are not a problem with the safety assist included. We like the seats and comfort of the ride. ZERO buyers remorse, which is rare for us !

This Ford Edge is FANTASTIC 👍♥️

Westphalia Railroad , 03/11/2020
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Traded 2015 Fusion Titanium- love it! But was becoming more difficult to simply get in and out of due some health issues. The 2020 Edge is so much easier to enter and sits up higher!

Almost

Keith S, 02/28/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

If you've come from European SUVs (BMW, Mercedes, Audi) you are likely to be a little underwhelmed by the "soft" handling and ride. That said, if you want a fuel efficient everyday hauler, the 2020 Edge will probably work fine for you. The SEL has most everything you need but the seats (while comfortable) could use more side bolster. Lots of room in the backseat for passengers and ample cargo. The protection package came with all weather floor mats for front and back seats but disappointed that I had to purchase a rear cargo mat after market. Fit and finish could be better as I have had dirt/salt find its way through the lower door panels and slightly more road noise than I expected. Infotainment is fairly easy to use and best just to set the temp control to auto instead of trying to find all the touch screen controls for air flow and temp. Have had many SUVs in the past 30 years, first Ford. I wanted to buy locally and looked at Acadia, Traverse, Equinox, Terrain,and redesigned Escape ... no European dealers within hundreds of miles so not a lot of choices. The Edge seemed to have everything I needed and could have found a much better deal on remaining 2019's if I were willing to drive to another dealer out of town. Highlights are large cargo area, smooth transmission and performance from Eco-boost, good gas mileage (30mpg hwy so far), good traction on ice and snow (Pirelli all season tires) and excellent headlights. Low points are some fit and finish issues, bland styling compared to other mid-size SUVs, very annoying snow/ice collection in wheel wells, and more road noise than expected. The Edmunds review is pretty spot on for this vehicle.

WE LOVE THIS CAR

tony, 08/15/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

second edge we have purchased - got great price , the ride is great , quiet , engine though 4 cylinder has good pick up even out of sport mode ,mileage seems pretty good , very comfortable seats, roomy , safety features are great , can't speak to durability since we only have had it a week but the tech features are wonderful and easy to use . Interior seems more upscale than some competitors the shift knob takes a little getting used to but I have not had any problems using it unlike another reviewer lots of storage space including areas under the rear floor . great car so far

Edge ST

Ad73, 08/16/2020
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I was pleasantly surprised when I took my new 2020 Ford Edge ST on our first family road trip. It rides and handles like a dream. Drove it from NYC up to the Adirondacks - man oh man, she’s smooth as a whistle.

This one is a keeper

Grant, 08/25/2019
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

My wife and I Love this car , its so roomy and comfortable. Great gas millage too. Over 15,000 miles now and it has been perfect! Best car for winter driving we have ever owned

Excellent

Karen Chrisman, 09/01/2020

Excellent SUV

Love my Edge!!!

Rilda , 09/03/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

It’s a beautiful, economical, and comfortable automobile! Love the color!

Edge SE

John E. , 09/27/2020
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

When the warranty on my 2017 BMW was about to expire, I looked at the future cost of maintenance and repairs and decided to trade it. I’m so glad I found the Edge. It has plenty of room for passengers and cargo, is very quiet and comfortable, and I love the interior layout. The rotary shift makes the interior seem even roomier, and I love that I just slip my hand down to disable the auto start stop feature. The auto start stop feature is so smooth that it’s almost imperceptible, but sometimes I know the stops are going to be so quick that I don’t want it to engage. Lots of little storage cubbies, good cup holders, very comfortable seats, easy to use infotainment system, great gas mileage, plenty of power to get on the interstate and to pass when needed. The cargo area is spacious, and it’s easy to put my golf clubs and walking cart in the back. I love that I can remote start the Edge from anywhere with the Ford Pass app on my phone. Very helpful for the hot Florida sun and you want the ac on before you get in the car.

2020 Edge Titanium Elite Package - Quiet Luxury

MLSB, 10/13/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Bought this car during Covid, sight unseen and undriven. Had a 2007 Edge which we loved but was FWD so we traded it in for a Forester. This is the nicest, quietest car we have ever owned. Absolutely no regrets with this car which has the elite package on top of the Titanium model. The interior is stunning, the maroon seat inserts really make it special and the B&O sound system is really nice. The seats are really luxurious, even my sister in law with a new RDX commented on how plush they were. The ride with the 20" wheels is nice but is probably better with the 19"s. I like the sport mode which is way more responsive, especially off the line but my wife is happy with the normal mode with the 2.0 turbo. We love the keypad entry and the remote lock/start from the free Ford connect app. My only nit is the lack of fold-able exterior mirrors but I think that is the only option this car doesn't have...it is LOADED. It is super relaxing to drive, with blind spot monitoring and all the other safety features. One last note, the SYNC 3 is intuitive to use and a really great interface. Just ask any 2020 RDX owner (like my sister-in-law) the SYNC 3 is way easier to use than the Acura touch pad. QUIET!

Beautiful car with a JUNK engine

Disappointed customer , 08/22/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I’m full of regret from buying a ford. Brand new 2020 edge has transmission issues that no one will acknowledge or admit to. Main issue is 0-35mph. It jerks and hesitates between gears. Especially around slow wide turns. It’s scary and very disappointing after paying so much for a car. It’s a bit noisy until it hits 40mph. Once you get that fast it drives fine. Their solution- “drive it hard”...nice smh. Interior is nice but what good is that when it drives like a go cart. I’ll never buy a ford again. The manufacturer could care less. I will trade it in ASAP

2020 Ford Edge ST

Lee Muse, 08/26/2020
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have been looking at getting an Edge ST for about a year. I found the one I wanted at Akin Ford Winder. I love this vehicle. All the modern conveniences and a great car to drive that has tons of power. It is a lot of fun to drive.

One Sweet Ride

Edge Owner IV, 11/09/2020
ST-Line 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Bought the Edge ST Line. Liked the appearance but didn't want to pay more for the extra hp. Traded a Titanium Edge that worked flawlessly for three years. The new 8 speed is nice and goes up hills so effortlessly. Would recommend.

Traded My 2017 For 2020

Tcar, 12/17/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I had a 2017 Titanium model that I absolutely loved. The mileage was getting a little high, so I traded it in for the 2020 version. I think the old one may have been a little more comfortable, but the tech upgrades and better fuel efficiency balances that out easily. I love the new headlight system on the new one and can see much better at night. Glad I made the trade for the 2020.

Hang from the highest tree

David Boudreaux, 12/05/2020
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Ours and many others owners with the 2.0 engine are stuck with a hefty repair bill when you are told, that you need to replace your motor in your car. Because of a factory defect in the casting of the engine block, it failed at any mileage or time, no reason or why. It lets water seep into the cylinder and the engine fails. But the best thing, Ford doesn’t care. We were just in our 4th year and garage kept, retired. Be ready for a big bill, ours $7000 and the car has been sitting at the Ford dealership for a month, the engines are on back order. No release date.

Like driving from the back seat

Wilson63, 03/07/2020
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The windshield on the Ford Edge is severely angled making for a very deep dashboard. The driver and front passenger sit way back from the windshield and the effect is that you are looking out through a tunnel. Driver's view is not great and trying to look out the back is worse. The 4 cylinder Ecoburst engine produces good power. Steering and brakes are excellent. Seats are reasonably comfortable but headroom is compromised by about 3 inches if you choose a sunroof. Ride is relatively quiet and comfortable on the highway but on city streets and back roads, you feel the rolls, bumps and cracks in the road. No gas cap on Fords - just a hole to the gas tank with a couple of inside flaps. Why? Overall - not a bad SUV but not great either. The Edge is way overpriced.and there are lots of better choices out there.

The awesome 2020 Ford Edge

Barry B, 09/22/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The 2020 Ford Edge Titanium is an awesome SUV! I absolutely love the features that came with mine. The driver assist feature and blindside feature in the driver and passenger side mirrors are a great feature to have! There’s also the brake assist when you get a certain distance within the vehicle in front of you! There’s also the Ford Pass app you can add to your phone where you can crank or turn off your vehicles engine. You can also use your phone to see the exact location of your vehicle at all times! There’s so many more options you can also get with your vehicle! This was an awesome purchase for me to give my wife for our 32 anniversary! She absolutely loved it! Happy Wife Happy Life!!!

awesome ride!

Joanie P, 09/26/2020
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

smooth ride when the turbocharge kicks in; very roomy in the front and back. reclining back seats, leather seat, navigation, driver assist, cruise control, handfree phone, etc. Love all these features. Drives better than the Hyundai Santa Fe and Kia Sorento. Ford offered much bigger discount than Hyundai, so that pretty much sealed the deal.

it's got the zip fine driving machine good ride

Ron, 03/26/2020
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

do your shopping then buy what you like

My 4th and very last Edge, Ford ruined a good SUV

Very Unhappy, 12/01/2019
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Complete garbage. I had a 2011 AWD Tauras and 3 Edges with the the V6 and 6 speed. Ford ruined this vehicle with a sewing machine engine that just revs and makes noise. No engine braking, horrible torque steer, awful 8 speed can't find the right gear on a good day, clucks into 1st gear when approaching stop, dangerously slow system lag. Put your foot to the floor and wait 4 seconds for power. Ok if you drive like an old man but dangerous if you try to drive quickly in heavy traffic. Cup holders rattle if cup is in it because springs rattle when unloaded. Don't buy this car, you will regret it like me. I have rented other Edges to see if mine is a lemon but they are all the same. What a piece of crap, I used to love Ford.

Quiet ride

BH from NH, 07/28/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is our second Edge. It is a great mid-sized SUV.Its roomy enough to get our 10.5 ft SUP inside the vehicle. We thought its ride and handling were superior to the Lexus 350.

Meet My Expectations

Bill Kish, 06/30/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I owned a 2013 Ford Edge Limited. I knew that I was going to by another Edge. Very comfortable ride, and a very versatile vehicle.

2020 not as good as the 2015 it replaced

Don, 12/16/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We bought a 2020 Edge brand new in July. It was replacing the 2015 we just LOVED. However the new car came with some very frustrating changes that has us thinking we'd like our old car back. First, we ordered the tan interior which simply means everything is BLACK except the seats. Living on a gravel road is WHY we want tan and NOT BLACK but evidently FORD over-bought Black interior parts like dash, console, steering wheel and column - you know the areas where dust accumulates? Second, where did the gear shift go? I read somebody suggesting putting vice grips on the radio dial, no wait, that's the gear selector knob. Quick glance they look the same? That may be a quick-fix to this problem after all? Just can't get the "feel" for that and find myself in neutral or park when wanting reverse or drive. GOOD IDEA guys to force the driver to look away from the road or traffic focus to SEE what gear you are selecting? That's a real safe change. Third and will be a deal breaker in the future for us, is the "auto-stop" or better described "wreck looking for a place to happen" feature. Interesting that when you start the car and you WANT: wipers, radio, lights, AC, heat, etc. you TURN THEM ON. But the absolutely heart-attack inducing Auto Stop you must TURN OFF when starting the vehicle. Funny, you can turn off the seat-belt alarm system PERMENANTLY, and turn off PERMENANTLY the bumper-car feature but EVERY TIME you start the car you have to manually turn the auto-stop OFF if you don't want it? Huh? So if you want to be safe in traffic and NOT HAVE YOUR CAR stall for no reason -you must turn this off. This "feature" is to cut down on fuel consumption. But MORE FUNNY is if you put the car in park it will idle to infinity and beyond OR if you are in reverse and stop with your foot on the brake the engine will continue to run. I guess idling and backing up doesn't burn any fuel? Good to know. When I took my 2020 Edge in for its first oil change I pleaded with the service manager to FIX the auto stop. He said FORD will not let the dealers touch that function. But I can turn off the seat belt warning system permanently? “Yes the instructions are in the manual.” I can permanently turn off the lane-drift warning system? “Yes the instructions are in the manual.” I can turn everything else OFF until I WANT to use it EXCEPT the auto-off system? “Yes the instructions are in the manual except for the auto-off system. You have to manually turn the auto-off system EVERY time you start the car.” I asked the Service Manager if he realized just how stupid this makes Ford look? He smartly looked at the floor and chose not to respond. At least there are SOME smart people at Ford?

Love my 2020 Ford Edge SEL

Daniel J Wilson, 12/28/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I wanted an SUV vehicle but one that handled smooth like a car- I had a 2005 Ford Five Hundred previously- and the 2020 Ford Edge did not disappoint. It has many positive features and after driving my Ford 500 for 15 yrs I was not sure I would ever be happy with any vehicle but the 2020 Ford Edge is awesome. Handles great, smooth ride and has plenty of cargo space, more than the Ford Escape. Only bad thing I can see is that Ford is discontinuing the Edge after 2022 and my lease is up in 2023 so once again I will be forced to find a vehicle I will like.

Expected better from a vehicle in this price range

The Captain, 01/17/2020
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Just rented this over -complicated thing. Not impressed. Looking out the windshield first thing noticed are these rising fender tops on each side that obstruct vision and make you feel you are driving a submarine on wheels. The designers thought this must be a cool look. They should be shot. Way too many paddles, knobs and small buttons on the dashboard with tiny symbols as to what they are. I found myself pulling over and stopping to actually see and read each one as it is too dangerous to do while driving. The center console is far too wide thus resulting in narrower seat width and leg room for the occupants. A shame since the entire interior space is sufficient. I am not exactly sure which barrel Ford scrapes the bottom of to find their designers. Don't even get me started on the slippery round knob gearshift. Should have brought my visegrips with me to make it easier to turn. Oh and the self parking feature .. tried it twice unsuccessfully in an isolated place. Good thing because by the time you figure out what buttons to push what to read on the screen you will surely get rear ended, or a ticket for obstructing traffic. Well done Ford. Now I know why I don't own one.

Too tame

Unhappily on the Edge, 02/22/2020
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

FORD had the chance to really make a statement but failed hard. Too much turbo lag, too little power, lack of performance support. Take a cheap car and add bells a whistles and you get the Edge ST. The exhaust note will make even your Grandma pissed. A humming bird has more growl. At $50,000 + for a performance SUV, you would think there would be more drive and suspension adjustment modes. Nope, all you get is a wimpy “S” button and don’t even think about adjusting the suspension, because you can’t. The 8 speed transmission is a joke and don’t get me started on the paddle shifters. Your daughters Barbie Corvette has bigger better shifters. If your thinking about boosting performance, forget about it. FORD doesn’t make any performance parts for the Edge ST. You can find more performance parts for the Focus and Fiesta and F-150 than they Edge ST. Borla and MRT make exhaust systems but it’s not enough. What about a cold air intake, a stage 1 ECU kit, or wider wheels? FORD hates you and wants you to dream about all the other cars you should have gotten instead of an Edge St. Go with an X3 M40i, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Acura RDX A-Spec, or anything else. You will be much happier

Electrical issue

F. Holzapfel, 12/15/2020
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

After only 2 months of owning a 2020 Edge ST, finding it goes dead, like battery has been drained. See this also in Ford forums. And tow truck driver has seen this many times. Not good when you cant rely on a brand new vehicle.

Nice Ride!

Awesome Dude!, 02/22/2021
ST-Line 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Ford and all other brands want you to believe their's is the best! Currently there are 3 serious recalls on the 2020 Edge, and that's par with Ford. Above average nice ride and creature comforts but nothing very spectacular about any 2020 Ford Edge!

Nice

Gates, 05/16/2020

Just got a 2nd new one , very comfortable drive , nice style

smooth ride

j, 01/19/2021
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

smooth ride and feels more expensive than the price

Terrible seats

Ky Sunshine, 02/26/2021
SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We have owned Ford products for over 50 years and always loved the long, roomy seats. However, the seats in our new 2020 Edge SEL are pure torture for me. The passenger seat has little to no back support and the sides of both seats tip in and put painful pressure on my legs. Car trips are torture for me. My husband is 6’ 3” tall and weighs 205, and he agrees that the seats are too small. Two trips to our dealership have brought us no solution to the problem. We are so disappointed that we visited a Toyota dealership today for the first time ever. How sad.

New 2020 Edge

Jack’s Edge , 12/07/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Solid quiet ride, excellent fuel economy sound system excellent, worth pricing

Great ride

George Dubiel, 01/21/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Great ride has a ton of features that are easy to use and luxury appointments

🤩 2020 FORD EDGE🤩

Tiffani , 02/22/2021
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The Edge is Very comfortable, sporty, has great cargo space for your things, has great gas mileage. Great SUV

wonderful

seelye, 02/23/2021

good buy

Nice ride!

Ed Ertel, 03/25/2021
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

so far we are well satisfied with everything!

Ford Edge SEL

Syldan, 04/07/2021

We like this car.

Good SUV

Greg S, 04/25/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Purchased in March 2021, I have put about 2,000 miles on the car. This is my 4th Edge, but my first ecoboost engine. This time around I decided to test drive competitors, but decided I still preferred the Edge. I have been pleased with the vehicle. As with the others the strongest points continue to be the very quiet cabin and solid ride. It also straddles my need for a vehicle that I can commute 60 miles a day in but transitions to family duty on the weekends. It’s not too big but there is plenty of storage. That said I am not in love with the engine/transmission pairing versus the V6 six speed. Particularly in town, the transmission can struggle to find the right gear which can impede on the ride quality. I don’t notice any difference on the highway. So far the ecoboost is only doing 1 mpg better than the V6, hopefully that improves. However I am getting used to the transmission and find that my driving habits are changing to accommodate. Overall I continue to recommend the Edge and am satisfied with my purchase.

You'll love it

Husker Bob, 04/26/2021
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We bought the SEL and it is well equipped . It has all the technology you need and plenty of power too. We traded a 2013 Edge SE so we appreciate the upgrades. Quiet, smooth and comfortable.

51050