2020 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $5,907
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Luxury at a decent price

Chris, 03/05/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

VERY quiet ride, loaded with technology that I’m still learning about. I love most every thing about it. I discovered 2 shortcomings that were available in my 2009 Enclave: the shade on the panoramic sunroof over the second row is now manual instead of powered; the front passenger window now does not now have auto up and down. The gear shift is a major departure from what was available in the past. It requires a moderate learning curve. The auto stop feature was active the first couple of days but now does not I’m not complaining, it’s just weird. The adaptive cruise is a blast as well as the lane departure warning and subtle correction. Both features should be standard on all trim levels. I have not tested the other safety features yet. Very satisfied with the car overall. Extremely comfortable and loaded with helpful technology. I’m looking forward to exploring and exploiting the rest of the technology.

Great car for the price but some features declined

WTI, 02/04/2020
Essence 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Had a 2008 Enclave new. Just bought a 2020 Enclave. Interior items seemed to be diminished somewhat. Rear captains chairs are not as nice. Less standard features this time around. However the engine and transmission is much smoother and better tuned. I got the sport package with 20 inch rims and dark grille. Very nice look and great smooth quiet ride. GM was offering 5 k cash incentive plus other savings. I got it for 10 k off sticker. Could not be happier.

Very Satisfying Ride

John, 02/25/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

It is big, quiet, and comfortable. Only negative is the "ideoit stick" transmission lever. Much rather have simple push buttons. It just does everything very well. Gasoline level gage is off by about 2 gallons.

In for repairs more than you'll drive

S Miller, 06/16/2020
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I have 356 miles on this 2020 Enclave as of today it has been in for repair 5 times. All for 3 codes. Flashes a service park brake light then check engine. Then youll get 3 messages steering assist reduced,engine power reduced, service parking brake. So far they have changed a battery, tightened a cable, replaced accelerator,and still after picking it up the 5th time drove approx 1/4 of a mile and yep all 3 came back again. Seems they can't fix the issue and the vehicle is un drivable.

Best SUV I’ve driven...now own

pjkPA, 06/17/2020
Preferred 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This ‘professional’ review cons MPG but I just got a easy 28mpg on a 450 mile trip over mountains to NY ... 310hp .. two people with lots of luggage ... I call that pretty good. I got 23 MPG in a rented new RAV4 last year on same trip. When I hear ‘interior materials’ the red flag goes up that screams .. this reviewer doesn’t know what they are talking about ... I want to hear about galvanized body and stainless steel exhaust ... that’s quality... the Buick Enclave has both. My 14 year old Buick still looked and drove like new.... and I got 3 times ‘book valve’. The Enclave rides better than the company car BMW X5 by far... smoother and more quiet.

It's always a comfortable ride.

Michelle Hattemer , 06/24/2020
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This is my fourth Buick Enclave and i don't believe I will ever have any other model! I feel very safe while driving a Buick!

51050