Used 2011 Mitsubishi Galant ES Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mitsubishi Galant - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mitsubishi Galant

View reviews for a specific Galant model:

Sport feel for Basic Sedan
By carriemae

2011 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my red Galant as a 'prior rental'. There is a big depreciation for Galants, so that is the only way I would buy one, as 'used'. I like the sleek sides and look of the car. The red is very pretty, especially just cleaned on a sunny day. The car has a wide wheel base so feels good on the road, I think the power seem fine (I don't think it felt week like the pro review). The interior, however, is very, very plain and cheap looking. ..charcoal cloth seats and black vinyl, holds dust. Arm rests were separating and needed to be repaired by dealer. However, engine seems fine...I think this is a great alternative to a Honda/Toyota for those on a budget if you keep it long.

Favorite Features

The way the car hugs the road, it feels very grounded because of the wide wheel base and it feels sporty driving. The pop open trunk button on the automatic key makes it easy to walk to car and place purchases into the trunk.

Suggested Improvements

The vinyl interior is a DUST MAGNATE..attracts any particle in the air so the dashboard has a constant layer of dust. Also, the vinyl on the side doors looks like it would wipe clean easily, but always look smeared. Also, seats are a little short legged...like the seat itself should be taller, like a chair.