Great Car!
By brandonm3 on
2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I was looking to buy a car and mentioned I was shopping to my parents. They had this 2004 ES330 that was sitting in the garage and asked me if I wanted to buy it from them. I know they took it in for every servicing, it's never been beaten on and always spotless. The price they offered me for it was too good to pass up. So, I am now the proud owner of a silver ES330. I've been a BMW driver over the last 10yrs. (E36-M3, E46-M3, couple of 325i's - xi and is, 328i, 745i and even a '76 - 2002!) but i have to say that the only thing i dislike about my ES is the soft suspension. it's super quiet, decent power and looks great. i'm sold on the brand and will prob buy another one next time!
Favorite Features
its size. lots of room for passengers (head and legroom) - how quiet it is - the bimmers (even the 7 series) was not as quiet as the ES - just how solid the car feels, no squeaks or rattles - feels extremely well built.
Suggested Improvements
i don't have the adjustable suspension so i don't know what difference that makes as mine feels a little floaty sometimes. that's the big difference between the bmw's - you definitely feel the road more. other than that, i can't think of anything this car absolutely needs!