1993 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Brilliant to the bone
By outlaw38 on 08/15/14 21:34 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I have read all the reviews on here,and the newest being over 4 years old i am amazed that the things said about the looks of this car still hold true. I have the RT 5 speed,with leather interior,custom wheels, this car not only looks awesome but runs and drives like a dream. Easy to work on when theres a problem,and makes me feel like a kid again when im behind the wheel. Best investment ive ever made. Have no idea why they stopped making them ,but they will be a car to collect.

My Baby
By StealthyGirl on 08/09/10 19:48 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

Let's see, it was my birthday last year and My boyfriend and I were car shopping for him. We went and looked at this stealth and I fell in love with it! Absolutely fell in love! He ended up buying it for me and I gave him my car to sell to get him his own car. LOL So not only was it special that i got for my birthday but this car is amazing! The gas mileage isn't so hot. I love the way it handles and feels while I'm driving it. The cockpit style front seats I think are my favorite. The stock stereo has been taken out due it just being so old that it no longer sounds great. Overall, this car amazing to drive and turn heads everywhere i go. Me being a chick it makes guys jealous!

Fun, Fun, Fun and Daddy's not taking it
By aznrule191 on 07/23/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Love this car. The whole package is very reliable. I have wanted this car since I was 15. This car is going to be my future track car. I used to run a souped up Supra, and this car is the closest thing I have driven to that power. I have driven a 05 STI and an 03 Golf GTI and this car blows those two away in terms of power. This car is not one I would recommend as a first car. It is a tough drive for an inexperienced driver. The AWD works well and makes the drive smooth and the turn radius one that rivals some of the best rally cars like the EVO and STI. And the Sport and Touring modes makes it perfect for both everyday driving and racing.

Nothing Stealthy about it!
By Neil on 04/03/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

One of the best cars (out of 35+) I've ever owned. Great, head-turning styling to this day, good acceleration for a non-turbo, and comfortable seating. I've made 15-hour drives (Boca to DC) with only two gas stops and still had no back issues. The 20-gallon tank makes long trips a breeze, getting over 500 miles per tank. Have spent almost nothing on maintenance

93 Dodge Stealth ES
By thomask83 on 03/23/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

For being my first Automatic Transaxle Drive car it is quick and fun. I wish they came standard with Neo Glo Gauges and cold air intake. Other than that the car is Beautiful, Especially when adding a full wide body kit and Dual Exhaust, and Lambo doors. The Head lights that Hide Away need to be like the non-Hide always like the 95 3000GT.

Never ending drive with my ES.
By Rob on 10/14/08 21:40 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I really think this is the best car ever. It was my first car back in 2006 when I bought it. It's amazing but still fixing for minor things now. I basically put a new door, stereo, thermostat, brakes, paint job, tires, gauge bulbs, moldings and new rims. I think you could possibly do anything to this car to make it look ten times as better. I believe it's an amazing car to drive around town and show off. I've had a person challenge me with their pathetic charger r/t and it was funny I'll tell you. But great car to pick chicks up too in it. It looks twice as better in black and dark tints.

If I only have the money to keep it
By msunatezilla on 04/28/08 21:55 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I wanted a stealth since they came out. Now I own one! It s red, a little banged up from careless prior owner, but overall its worth keeping. I figure it's something to restore if I ever get enough money to do it, otherwise I swear it's worth ten times it's value in parts. Have you seen the cost of parts for this thing? Yikes!!! I get 22 mpg which isn't terribly bad, but in today's economy 35 mpg would be nice. I store it for the winter and I itch to bring her out in the spring. My stealth is terrible on snow. It's probably the performance style tires. I'd cry if I ever had to sell it. I worry the transmission will some day go out and the cost to rebuild would be in the $2000 range. Great car!!!!!

Best Car made in Anybody's Lifetime
By kuwen on 04/06/08 14:08 PM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

This was my first car. The power response from the gas pedal to the acceleration is one of a kind, turns on a dime, with after market parts exceeds 800 hp. Smooth ride but rugged when needed. Slices through air like a hot knife through butter. Never got one ticket, played it safe. But if I did it would be for tripling the high way speed limit.

Excellent Car
By Pattywack5 on 02/13/08 13:18 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

By far my favorite car that I have owned. Affordable and yet packs a powerful punch. I often turn heads just by driving around town. Love it!

Great Car worth whatever you pay
By Erik on 12/09/07 19:21 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my first Stealth may, it was a dream car of mine, a 1994 ES. It ran great for the first month, then I had some problems (at a very high cost) a $1000 fuel tank and pump and $500 worth of brake work. There were quite a few problems, but I bought the car with 150,000 miles on it so I guess I should have seen that coming. Recently, however, I was lucky enough to find a cheap 1993 R/T with only 83,000 miles and a standard tranny. This car runs awesome I can't complain, it is easy to drive, and every time I take my friends out to show them what it can do, they are amazed. This thing is a 4200 lb sports car with 222Hp and drives like this? I can't imagine what a tt would be like.