2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)
Boy, I thought I got a lot of comments
on my 64 Mustang Convertible. You
cannot drive the Aston anywhere without
getting complete strangers coming up to
you to talk about the car: "I wanted
all my life to see an Aston" "Oh my
God, the James Bond car!" "Are you
married?" It is a real pleasure to see
the joy this automobile brings to
1. Braking: 100 to 0 in 5.0 seconds.
And this is a 3800 lb car!
2. Visual look that earns its place in
the Aston DB 4-5-6 lineage. This car is
drop dead gorgeous.
3. The sound. I hardly use the Premium
Sound System: I would rather listen to
1. Awkward door locks inside.
2. Hard to peer out the back corners:
need to be careful.
3. While 5.0 is a pretty good 0-60 time
for a 3800 lb car, lets see 4.5. The
folks at Newport Pagnell can figure