Used 2009 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

$10,850

Used Eos for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
3 out of 5 stars

Agree with poster JLM from 10/01/2008

MG, 06/03/2009
Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Same problem as poster JLM.Totally dissatisfied and would not buy it again. Car in dealer for at least 10 biz days for a problem that I believe VW know about all along. The DSG transmission is the culprit and appears in all VWs-not onlyt he EOS. Check the VWVortex website for similar stories. I wish that I had before I bought this mistake.

This is a keeper

VWFANS, 06/12/2009
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Very cool car. No other has a hard top, a drop top, and a sunroof. It is fun to drive, pretty comfy,everything is layed nicely and to be able to go through the car wash is an added plus. VW builds quality! Gas miles ....WOW like 30 in the city! Buy one you will be so happy you did.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Value - Fun to Drive

Jay, 07/12/2009
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded in my 2004 Saab Aero convertible on the EOS. This car has the best turbocharger I have ever experienced. I always have proper power and torque. In fact if you stomp the accelerator from a standstill, the car will hop as a result of excess torque. With Nav, I paid $33K for this car - thousands less than any other quality convertible and I am averaging 29 mpg in the first 2,000 miles of mixed driving. The seat are exceptionally good (I have a very bad back and can tell!). The only criticism I have is that a power passenger seat is not standard although it is not that big a deal. VW has the best priced lineup of any car manufacturer.

Dream Car

Joe, 07/17/2009
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had no idea how fun a car could be, until I bought the Volkswagen Eos. I can't stop driving this thing... It makes driving fun again. I should have purchased this years ago. The Eos has the same solid feel of your typical Volkswagon with the added luxury of being able to put the top down. The car is peppy, gets very good gas mileage and feels good to drive. Excellent sound system. My kids and their friends all beg for rides in the car. It has been a great experience!!!

Classy Ride

HTEXBB, 07/20/2009
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was going to reward my self with a new car and thought I would go with the Sky but after driving decided too small. Happened upon the VW EOS by accident and so happy I did. I even thought about going Certified Pre- Owned Mercedes but kept going back to the EOS. After I test drove the car, I was hooked. Its such a beautiful car and it is fun to drive. I'm not use to not having more storage but I'm sure I will get use to it. The car is amazing!