Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...40

Pros
Cons

Great car

G chen, 02/17/2017
LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Camry, only repair work after 100K mileage was replace spark plugs, ignition coils and engine manifold gaskets. Overall I love this car. May buy another Camry or Avalon.

2010 Camry - Recalling the Fun

Dan Talley, 04/13/2018
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2010 Camry came out just as the 'Acceleration Glitch' was making the headlines. Since 'loose floor mats' were initially suspected of 'pinning' the accelerator, I had my accelerator 'shortened' and the floor mats reinstalled securely. But I never had any problem at all with my 2010 Camry, either before or after. It was a great car and my first automatic. I never had any complaint. The car likes to go fast, which is good since we had our interstate highway max speed increased to 80 MPH. My 4-cylinder easily cruised at that speed. I drove it for almost 9 years and put about 80,000 miles on it. In fact, I would have driven it longer but for some hail damage in 2011 that I did not repair right away. I tried to do so this year and instead the car was declared a total loss by the insurance company. But I got market value for it and, thanks to it's great resale value, was able to get a new Avalon this year.

Undeserved Reputation

irishlager, 10/06/2013

This is my first Toyota and I bought the Camry based on Toyota's quality reputation. I now regret the purchase. I have experienced the following pre-mature repairs: 1. At 32k miles I had to replace all four tires. 2. At 40k miles I had to replace all four struts because they were leaking. I also had to replace all four suspension links. 3. At 43.5k miles I had to replace the right rear brake pads. The outside pad was completely worn out. When I removed the caliper, I noticed one of the caliper pins barely had any lubrication. This was causing the pad to remain engage with the rotor and pre-maturely wear out. The Toyota reputation of quality is undeserved.

2010 Camry

KRS, 06/10/2009

Glad I waited to get the 2010 model! Extra gear, more pep than expected, little better exterior look. Smooth, quite ride. After driving a 2006 Accord Ex-L, the Camry doesn't handle as tightly as the Accord. But what you lose to handling, you more than gain back in quiet (very little road noise) comfort. Barcelona Red exterior is beautiful!

A luxury car with a lower price

ToyotaFan, 09/21/2009

I have been very impressed with this car. The seats are very comfortable, better than any other car I have driven. The driving is "plush" more than "sporty" which I prefer as I don't want to feel every bump in the road. The engine is quite powerful and has plenty of giddy-up. Braking is very sharp. Very quiet vehicle. Excellent turning radius. Gets up to 32 mpg on 87 octane when driven on highway even though it is advertised at 28 mpg (how often do you see that?). Visibility out the back of the car is still pretty good, and the rear view camera helps quite a bit. I feel like I am driving a luxury car. Good workmanship.

12345...40