Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...40

Pros
Cons

We Love It!!!

warnerjm, 01/20/2010

We love this car. We drove the Accord, CR-V, and RAV4 and this car had them all trumped in nearly every category. It is smoother, quieter, more energetic, the headlights illuminate better, the seats are more comfortable, the trunk and the fuel tank are larger than the others. Even the horn sounds "adult" - no wimpy "bleat". We've had the car only two months so I don't have a handle on MPG but it appears to be in the 23-30 range(V6!).

Solid and Powerful

Big C, 10/01/2010

I asked a friend who repairs cars for a recommendation of a car that I could keep for 10 years. One of the four cars he recommended was the Camry. After a year of driving the car, I haven't been disappointed. It's a solid ride, powerful and smooth. Gas mileage has been great. My model is the XLE V6. It's a beautiful car and has lots of gadgets. For me, I'd rather have done without some of the gadgets and had the interior materials been nicer and the seating plusher.

Reliable, Dependable, Cool Ride..............

John Ortiz, 12/07/2015
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car has been very reliable. Had problem with door locks.But other than that, great car. Car has always been serviced by Dealer.

My second Camry in the last three years

Axesim, 05/23/2010

I bought my first Camry LE 4 cycl in 2007. I had very major problems with it (transmission, brakes, burning oil, vibrations over 40 mph, torque converter, hesitation in accelerations, rattles, oil leakage and etc.). I took it to the service countless times for repair, but problems never ended. I sold it when I had only 14,000 miles on it. When Toyota came out with special offer for 2010 models and customer incentive program, I decided to give another chance to Toyota, bought 2010 LE 6 cyl this time. It is much quieter than 4 cyl. Driving is more fun, a lot of power and torque. I have only 1500 miles on it no problem so far. Gas consumption is better than my old 4 cyl.

very uncomfortable driver seat

horrible front seats, 09/16/2009

Bought a 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 last 8/19/09, I commute to work 150 miles each way, about 300 miles roundtrip and this car is very good except for the very uncomfortable driver seat. the seat thigh support is not long enough to be comfortable, I'm 5'9" and after 1 hour of driving, I would start to have cramps on the back of my right thigh. The driver seat cushion is not thick enough to be comfortable. My buttocks starts to hurt after 1-2 hours of driving that I want to stop driving and get out of the car to stretch my legs to relieve the cramps on my right thigh and relieve pressure on my sore buttocks. I usually drive 3 hours each way to work, about 6 hours roundtrip.I weigh only 225 lbs.

12345...40