Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...40

Pros
Cons

Excellent Family Car

stinkytofus, 07/23/2014

I have a camry 2010 LE 2.5L i slapped on michelin primacy mxv4 tires, what a difference, like riding on a cloud, only had to do oil changes, change brake pads, rotors, nothing else !! it is a 2010 model so comparing it to 2013 and 2014 models the interior and exterior is lacking but overall i am satisfied with this car, as it provides decent mpg and has ample room for my friends and family, can drive it for many many more years to come

Great Car... But

eveyy, 07/26/2009

In June 2009, I purchased a 2010 Camry LE with leather seat option. I traded in my 12 yr. old Buick Century for my first Toyota and I miss the smooth ride on long trips. It's roomy, has great pick-up for a 4 cyl. and is easy to handle. I have automatic transmission and notice a definite bothersome downshift when slowing down. Averaged 32 mpg on a 6 hour road trip with mostly interstate driving. Very pleased about that. Not so pleased about comfort of the car and seats on the long trip. I had to purchase a donut cushion to sit on for the return. Unlike my Century, on bumpy patches of highway, I felt every bump & vibration. Road noise was also high and had to turn the radio way up.

Sporty Camry SE has some shortcomings

PirateMorgan, 01/12/2010

I have owned this car for 4,000 miles in all kinds of conditions. Snow, rain, city, and highway driving. This car is VERY fun to drive. The SE package adds 10hp via dual exhaust and tuning, anti-roll bars front and rear, tighter springs, and lower profile tires (not extremely low, just low enough). It handles beautifully, corners are absorbed with ease, and pickup from the 4cyl. is modest. It does whine a bit at first start on cold mornings, inherent with most 4cyl. It is a "tight" ride, if you want "soft" go for the LE or XLE.

Problematic

Downs, 09/02/2017
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2010 Camry with 87,000 miles on it. I have had it for just over a year, and have taken two nearly 1,000 mile trips on top of daily driving in the city. At first, it was great. I was excited because Camry has always been known as being a good, reliable car. For about 4 months now, I have been having transmission problems (slipping in lower gears, no fluid leaks), and the trunk is leaking. I have found water in the trunk on numerous occasions. Both of these problems have been attempted to be fixed by a dealership mechanic with no luck. It's pretty sad that my husband's 1996 Neon has been a much more reliable car than my 2010 Camry..

Why Didn't I Get the Hyundai?

Sadbuyer, 10/06/2010

I feel like such an idiot for getting this car, even after reading reviews about the transmission issues, during the long test drive I didn't hear/feel the lackluster trans. I could have gotten a 2011 Sonata for 5K cheaper then is (26K, but the only reason I picked the Camry was due to the "Strong" V6, but this damn transmission doesn't let it deliver the power right away, feels like there is a 3-4 second gap. I just had a close call on the freeway where I needed to "gun it" and I had no instant response which forced me off onto the side of the FW. If I knew Hyundai was going to offer a turbo Sonata I would have waited, in fact I'm planning on waiting for it. Be safe Camry owners!

12345...40