Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...40

Pros
Cons
2 out of 5 stars

Problematic

Downs, 09/02/2017
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2010 Camry with 87,000 miles on it. I have had it for just over a year, and have taken two nearly 1,000 mile trips on top of daily driving in the city. At first, it was great. I was excited because Camry has always been known as being a good, reliable car. For about 4 months now, I have been having transmission problems (slipping in lower gears, no fluid leaks), and the trunk is leaking. I have found water in the trunk on numerous occasions. Both of these problems have been attempted to be fixed by a dealership mechanic with no luck. It's pretty sad that my husband's 1996 Neon has been a much more reliable car than my 2010 Camry..

3 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Reliable, Dependable, Cool Ride..............

John Ortiz, 12/07/2015
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car has been very reliable. Had problem with door locks.But other than that, great car. Car has always been serviced by Dealer.

Great car

G chen, 02/17/2017
LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Camry, only repair work after 100K mileage was replace spark plugs, ignition coils and engine manifold gaskets. Overall I love this car. May buy another Camry or Avalon.

2010 Camry - Recalling the Fun

Dan Talley, 04/13/2018
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2010 Camry came out just as the 'Acceleration Glitch' was making the headlines. Since 'loose floor mats' were initially suspected of 'pinning' the accelerator, I had my accelerator 'shortened' and the floor mats reinstalled securely. But I never had any problem at all with my 2010 Camry, either before or after. It was a great car and my first automatic. I never had any complaint. The car likes to go fast, which is good since we had our interstate highway max speed increased to 80 MPH. My 4-cylinder easily cruised at that speed. I drove it for almost 9 years and put about 80,000 miles on it. In fact, I would have driven it longer but for some hail damage in 2011 that I did not repair right away. I tried to do so this year and instead the car was declared a total loss by the insurance company. But I got market value for it and, thanks to it's great resale value, was able to get a new Avalon this year.

Excellent Family Car

stinkytofus, 07/23/2014
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have a camry 2010 LE 2.5L i slapped on michelin primacy mxv4 tires, what a difference, like riding on a cloud, only had to do oil changes, change brake pads, rotors, nothing else !! it is a 2010 model so comparing it to 2013 and 2014 models the interior and exterior is lacking but overall i am satisfied with this car, as it provides decent mpg and has ample room for my friends and family, can drive it for many many more years to come

12345...40