First impressions are important, right? Well, Porsche apparently wants to make a great one — it's kicking off its 2021 911 range by introducing one of its most well-known 911 versions: the Turbo. You know, the one with the capital "T." And not only is it introducing the absolutely ripping Turbo this year, we'll also get the top-dog Turbo S.
2021 Porsche 911 videos
New Porsche 911 Targa 4S Review - 2021 Porsche 911 Targa Price, Interior, Design, Release Date
Is the Porsche 911 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Porsche 911?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Porsche 911:
- New 911 Turbo returns as the flagship for the current-generation 911
- Targa body style also returns; available in all-wheel-drive 4 and 4S trim
- Part of the eighth 911 generation introduced for 2020
Is the Porsche 911 reliable?
Is the 2021 Porsche 911 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Porsche 911?
The least-expensive 2021 Porsche 911 is the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 8AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $203,500.
Other versions include:
- Turbo S 2dr Coupe AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 8AM) which starts at $203,500
- Turbo S 2dr Convertible AWD (3.8L 6cyl Turbo 8AM) which starts at $216,300