Used 1993 Pontiac Bonneville Consumer Reviews

Used Bonneville for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

I'll buy another SSEi

Mutaz, 05/08/2002

I have SSEi 1993.. with full options..I'm used to driving this car for 7 years, Its very very good car,the handling is great it's always under control,high qyality interior materials,excellent engine,I'd recomend it to anyone.

love it....but hate it

lp09, 04/17/2009

Love the 3800 series v6 in this car... Very fast. Strong runner.... I just had the unfortunate of electric problems.... Went through 3 batteries in the 5 months I had it. New alternator, new starter, cylinoids were fine, and still drained battery and starter barley ever tried.... If starter work started every time, best motor in any production car at that price. Oh and did I mention my brakes went completely out 8 times in the 5 months I had it?

LOVE MY BONNIE

jacquie, 05/23/2009

Regular maintenance, and this car will keep going.. have had this car for 3 years now and havent spent much in repairs, The Bonnie has lots of Power too..oh and most comfortable seats ive sat in.

Love MY Vivvie

MNLioness, 06/06/2009

At the start, there were items that had to be attended to, being that I am the 2nd owner and the 1st hadn't driven it in a while, but when done, it is the safest and fun car that I've ever had, handles like a smaller car and has features that are not even in newer cars. At 160K, I know that I can keep driving her until we both call it quits.

GREAT CAR

sklonghorns, 09/24/2009

I've been driving my moms old Bonnie since I crashed my truck and love this car. It had been sitting for about 7 months so I changed the plugs/wire and oil and it runs like new. This is the first non 4x4 I've ever driven abd I love good performance great handling and plenty of space

12345...7