Save up to $3,975 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Utility EV Charging Offer$125Restrictions: Dominion Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $125 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Dominion Energy.
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- You also earn a $40 e-gift card on the anniversary of your enrollment every year you remain enrolled.
- Complimentary Charging for Retail or Lease$100Restrictions: Nissan Energy Perks by EVgo is a charging agreement between Nissan North America and EVgo. Customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Nissan LEAF will receive a $100 complimentary charging credit for use at all EVgo public charging stations including EVgo roaming partners. Customers will have 12 months from the date of purchase or lease to use the credit. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Nissan LEAF
A Solid Alternative to Tesla Nation Etc.
|2024 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,590|
|2024 Nissan LEAF S 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$29,985|
|2024 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,960|
|2023 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,045|
|2023 Nissan LEAF S 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$29,885|
|2023 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,045|
More about the Nissan LEAF
Edmunds has 26 New Nissan LEAFs for sale near you, including a 2023 LEAF S Hatchback and a 2023 LEAF SV PLUS Hatchback ranging in price from $29,885 to $39,500.
How much is a new 2024 Nissan LEAF in Manassas, VA?
- A new 2024 Nissan LEAF starts at $29,885 (including destination charge) in Manassas, VA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Nissan LEAF Hatchback cost in Manassas, VA?
- A new 2024 Nissan LEAF Hatchback starts at $29,885 in Manassas, VA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.