Save up to $7,550 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- State Tax Credit/Rebate for Retail or Lease$3,000Restrictions: The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration administers a one-time Excise Tax Credit for the purchase or lease of a new, qualifying zero-emission plug-in electric vehicle. Tax credit requests received are subject to the availability of funding.
- Credit amount: $3,000.
- Vehicle must have a Base Purchase Price of $50,000 or less. The base purchase price is the price before options and does not include optional upgrades, shipping charges, taxes, fees, or calculation of a trade-in allowance.
- Must be registered in Maryland and acquired for use or lease by the taxpayer, and not for resale.
- Applicant must be a Maryland resident.
- One vehicle per individual
- Must submit an Excise Tax Request form (VR-334). Dealership must sign off on form.
- State Charging Station Offer$700Restrictions: The Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) offers the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate for residential reimbursements, covering 50% of the total eligible purchase and installation costs incurred with a maximum rebate up to $700. Please note, EVSE rebates will no longer be issued for Level 1 (120V) EVSE purchased on or after October 1, 2023. To qualify for this rebate, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the state of Maryland.
- Applications must be received by within 6 months of the date that the equipment and/or installation expenses were incurred.
- Limited to one (1) rebate per individual resident. If an individual has previously received an EVSE rebate from MEA, they are not eligible.
- If more than one installation occurs at the same address, a different member of the household will need to submit an application for each installation.
To learn more, visit https://energy.maryland.gov/transportation/pages/incentives_evserebate.aspx
- Complimentary Charging for Retail or Lease$100Restrictions: Nissan Energy Perks by EVgo is a charging agreement between Nissan North America and EVgo. Customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Nissan LEAF will receive a $100 complimentary charging credit for use at all EVgo public charging stations including EVgo roaming partners. Customers will have 12 months from the date of purchase or lease to use the credit. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Nissan LEAF
A Solid Alternative to Tesla Nation Etc.
|2024 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,590|
|2024 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,960|
|2024 Nissan LEAF S 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$29,985|
|2023 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,045|
|2023 Nissan LEAF SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$38,045|
More about the Nissan LEAF
Edmunds has 30 New Nissan LEAFs for sale near you, including a 2024 LEAF S Hatchback and a 2024 LEAF SV PLUS Hatchback ranging in price from $29,985 to $39,360.
How much is a new 2024 Nissan LEAF in Rockville, MD?
- A new 2024 Nissan LEAF starts at $29,985 (including destination charge) in Rockville, MD. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 Nissan LEAF Hatchback cost in Rockville, MD?
- A new 2024 Nissan LEAF Hatchback starts at $29,985 in Rockville, MD. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.