Save up to $6,250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Utility EV Charging Offer$2,500Restrictions: Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) offers EV owners a rebate of up to $2,500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E).
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- PG&E will cover the cost of up to $500 for one Level 2 charger (hardwires or plugs in to 220+ Volt outlet). PG&E will cover up to $2,000 per single-family household for panel upgrades completed by the program’s licensed electricians, Synergy Companies.
Consumer Reviews for the BMW X5
Beautiful Blend of Luxury and Performance
|2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 27||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$72,555|
|2024 BMW X5 xDrive50e 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||N/A||6-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$78,355|
|2024 BMW X5 M60i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||17 - 22||8-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$95,895|
|2024 BMW X5 sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 27||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$69,755|
More about the BMW X5
Edmunds has 99 New BMW X5s for sale near you, including a 2024 X5 sDrive40i SUV and a 2024 X5 M60i SUV ranging in price from $69,755 to $103,055.
How much is a new 2024 BMW X5 in Mountain View, CA?
- A new 2024 BMW X5 starts at $69,755 (including destination charge) in Mountain View, CA. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Learn more
How much does a 2024 BMW X5 SUV cost in Mountain View, CA?
- A new 2024 BMW X5 SUV starts at $69,755 in Mountain View, CA. Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds.Other versions include:
2024 BMW X5 Plug-in Hybrid which starts at $78,355. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.