Save up to $3,875 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$3,750Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Utility EV Charging Offer$125Restrictions: Dominion Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $125 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Dominion Energy.
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- You also earn a $40 e-gift card on the anniversary of your enrollment every year you remain enrolled.
Consumer Reviews for the BMW X5
Beautiful Blend of Luxury and Performance
|2023 BMW X5 M50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)||16 - 22||8-cylinders (gas)||$98,985|
|2024 BMW X5 M60i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||17 - 22||8-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$98,455|
|2024 BMW X5 xDrive50e 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)||N/A||6-cylinders (plug-in hybrid)||$75,045|
|2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 27||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$73,460|
|2024 BMW X5 sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)||23 - 27||6-cylinders (mild hybrid)||$72,595|
More about the BMW X5
Edmunds has 1,269 New BMW X5s for sale near you, including a 2024 X5 sDrive40i SUV and a 2024 X5 M60i SUV ranging in price from $72,595 to $109,895.
How much should I pay for a new BMW X5?
- The price of a new BMW X5 will vary based on trim and options. Edmunds has a 2023 BMW X5 M50i SUV available for $98,985, and a 2024 BMW X5 M60i SUV for $109,895. Try narrowing your search to a specific model to get a better idea of what you can expect to pay. Learn more
Is the 2024 BMW X5 a good car?
- Our full review of the 2024 BMW X5 includes a rating based on a thorough evaluation of the X5 by our team of experts. You can find all the information you need to decide whether the X5 is a good car for you in our 2024 X5 review. Learn more