Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Spyder for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

FAST AND FUN

Marco Maserati, 10/27/2008
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

The car is very exciting, from starting it up to parking it in your driveway. The look and feel of this vehicle is elegant yet very sporty. This car makes me feel great and the sound of this beast is awsome. This car does nothing but make me smile :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Beauty and sophistication

T.A. Summerlin, 05/24/2006
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I bought this car after owning two Ferraris. The warranty did the trick along with the understated elegance with extraordinary sound, performance, and beauty.

Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa

Ernesto, 07/21/2003
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I find the car exciting. I own a Ferrari Testarossa too, and I enjoy both cars with equal enthusiasm, however I love the F1 gear shift. The car handle very well and I do not regret buying it. Good job Ferrari and Maserati.

Excellent Automobile--Prefered over Z8

S. Ricardo, 06/08/2003
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I own a Z8 and a Cambiocorsa, and the Maserati is the winner by far. Much more responsive, powerful, and agile. I love driving around town and watching people stare at this beautiful car. It is very fun waiting at a red light and challenging people to a race by reving it's massive engine. Scared a couple people off even while going slow. A+, EXCELLENT AUTO--HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

5 out of 5 stars

Italian Exotic for everyday.

Carnut, 07/18/2021
GT 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned Maseratis for over 30 years, and this is by far the best of them. The look is understated elegance, the more you look at it, the more beautiful it gets. The performance is outstanding, and it is always a joy to drive. The car has been very reliable, but parts are expensive, they are Ferrari parts after all. These cars are rare, and getting hard to find, buy one now, before everyone discovers how great they are.

4 out of 5 stars