Used 2016 Lexus RC F Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used RC F for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2016 RCF - reliable, comfortable, qualilty, V8

Steve Kreiser, 06/09/2017
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Back seat is small. We don't use it much. I traded in a 911 Turbo. RCF not as visceral, but more comfortable, significantly higher quality, and absolutely no problems. Porsche had lots of niggling problems; Porsche service was PIA - waited over a week for service on multiple occasions. This is our 9th Lexus, the cars never break/give problems. The car is chunky though - 3958 lbs. Heavy vs competition. Mileage has been a pleasant surprise - over 18 in city and 27 or 28 on highway. Levinson sound is great. Balanced handling, smooth progression when pushed - easy to drive fast. Like spoiler deployment. Seats are awesome. Wish it had power folding mirrors. Nice exhaust sound. Steering wheel is "just right" - paddle shifters easy to access and high quality. Engine block is blue - looks cool.

2016 Lexus RC F

Jeff May, 12/15/2016
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

This car is a balance between luxury and performance. For those people looking for straight luxury or straight performance this is not for you. I own a Lexus LS and a Porsche Carrera 4. The RC F fits somewhere in the middle. I am very happy with car.

Velvet Rocket!

John D. Clark, D.D.S., 07/11/2016
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Exactly as advertised; smooth, fast, a real joy to drive. Perfect for long drives for the three of us. (Ollie, our Frenchie puppy, owns the back seat.)

People Think It Looks Like a Rocketship

Stan Kase, 12/24/2017
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Is a reliable car and is almost as good as it looks!Still remains a sound vehicle. Only minor complaint is I only get 18 mpg in highway driving at reasonable constant speeds.

One of the absolutely best cars

Pedro, 04/18/2021
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I’ve owned a 2006 Porsche carrera S, a 2014 Audi RS5 and driven BMWs including M3s and M6s. This car is an amazing machine second to none of those. Sure it is a few tenths of a second slower than an M4 or a new rs5 or Mercedes c63 amg. But this car is fast, it’s absolutely Georgeous and is a statement maker. This car is a quality built rocket that is an amazing daily driver. I get more compliments on this car than any other car I have owned. I don’t worry about putting miles on it and when it is out of warranty I am planning to tune it with a simple super charger which will put this car in the 700+ horse power realm. I’m a health professional with limited space in my garage. If you are like me, a single car owner , the RCF is the best car outthere for you. Period!!!

51050