Used 2018 Kia K900 Sedan
Pros & Cons
- For the money, hard to beat the roominess and standard features
- Moves down the road with a whisper-quiet cabin
- Optional V8 engine delivers smooth power
- Backed by generous warranty coverage
- Soft suspension makes for decidedly non-sporty handling
- Control-knob infotainment interface feels glitchy and unpolished
- No available all-wheel drive for added traction in wet weather
- Lacks more advanced driver safety aids now common to the class
List Price Estimate
$26,658 - $32,095
Used K900 for SaleSee all for sale
Which K900 does Edmunds recommend?
The base V6 Premium comes loaded with creature comforts but lacks desirable tech and driver aids. As such, we'd recommend a V6 Luxury trim. The V6 engine doesn't save much more fuel than the whomping V8, but it does save you quite a bit off the MSRP.
Edmunds' Expert Review
The burly 5.0-liter V8 is worthy of this class, and we can't complain about the supple shifts of the eight-speed automatic transmission either. Handling is where the K900 loses ground to its polished rivals, feeling out of place through turns instead of German taut-and-composed.
Even i8f it doesn't offer the performance of its more expensive competitors, the K900 is right there with them in terms of passenger comfort. The seats are plush at all four corners, and the cabin is quiet. The ride, though, showed some of the big Kia's lack of refinement.
The headroom isn't quite as abundant as you might imagine it would be, but in general the Kia K900 has lots of space to spread out. The rear seating area, in particular, is terrific. Outward visibility is quite good.
You'd hope that a big sedan like the K900 has a big trunk, and it does indeed deliver. The acres of rear legroom make child safety seat installation a breeze, too.
The K900 offers a nice suite of tech including a multiview parking camera, head-up display and digital gauge display. Kia's Uvo Luxury services also integrate smartphone control of convenient functions (remote start, lock and unlock, etc.).
|Overall||7.7 / 10|
Most helpful consumer reviews
Luxury V8 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)
I don't understand why critic's are so hard on this car? Maybe because of the Kia logo so they don't want to like it? I also don't understand why it's so criticized for it not driving like a sports car? People it's not a sports drive or wannabe that's why I love it! Every car out there wants to be a sports car, I want quiet luxury and luxury is this car at its finest. I test drove a Lincoln MKZ which received 5 stars in Consumer Report and it was a noisy, slow, roller skate compared to the K900? I have a sport mode I NEVER USE, that's not what I wanted. Hands down, this car is amazing too to bottom. Everyone hands down tell me it's not just gorgeous but gorgeous to ride in with such comfort. I LOVE THIS CAR AND WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE IT'S TRULY AMAZING
Features & Specs
Our experts like the K900 models:
- Surround View Monitor
- Offers four different views around the car, helpful for a sedan of this size. It's useful when parking, but especially when in reverse.
- Blind-Spot Detection
- Emits an aural and side-mirror visual warning when a vehicle is detected alongside the K900.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Warns the driver of an unintended lane change if the car drifts out of its lane without the turn signal engaged.