Used 1997 Honda CR-V Pricing
Priced competitively with mini-utes, the new CR-V offers more passenger room and cargo capacity than its peers. The CR-V is available with antilock brakes.
- Honda quality, full-time all-wheel drive, spacious interior.
- A manual transmission is not offered, and the engine is a bit weak for such a large vehicle.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
|4dr SUV AWD|
|Horsepower||126 hp @ 5400 rpm|
Used 1997 Honda CR-V Overview
The Used 1997 Honda CR-V comes with all wheel drive, . Available transmissions include: 4-speed automatic, .
What's a good price on a Used 1997 Honda CR-V?
Price comparisons for Used 1997 Honda CR-V trim styles:
- The Used 1997 Honda CR-V Base is priced between $2,992 and $2,992 with odometer readings between 226315 and 226315 miles.
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 1997 Honda CR-VS are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 1997 Honda CR-V for sale near. There are currently 1 used and CPO 1997 CR-VS listed for sale in your area, with list prices as low as $2,992 and mileage as low as 226315 miles. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 1997 Honda CR-V.