Used 2015 GMC Savana Cargo Pricing
The light-duty 1500 series version of the GMC Savana is dropped for 2015, leaving the remaining Savana lineup available only in 2500 and 3500 rear-wheel-drive configurations. The base V6 and 5.3-liter V8 engines also are gone, as is the availability of a second rear door on the driver side, as GMC streamlines the Savana model range. A couple of new digital radio choices are available, and a 120-volt power outlet is now standard.
- Robust V8 engines all around
- hefty towing capacity.
- Less interior space than newer competitors
- no tall-roof option
- low-grade cabin plastics.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Be the first to write a review.