Used 1992 Cadillac Brougham
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- ride quality
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 15 City / 23 Hwy / 18 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25.0 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- V8 cylinder
- Horsepower: 170 hp @ 4200 rpm
- Torque: 255 lb-ft @ 2400 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 221.0 in. / Height: 57.4 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 76.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 4277 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 19.6 cu.ft.
Is the Cadillac Brougham a good car?
Is the Cadillac Brougham reliable?
Is the 1992 Cadillac Brougham a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1992 Cadillac Brougham?
The least-expensive 1992 Cadillac Brougham is the 1992 Cadillac Brougham 4dr Sedan. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: