Used 2019 Buick Regal Sportback GS
Used Regal Sportback for sale
|List Price Estimate:||$19,384 - $21,897|
Which Regal Sportback does Edmunds recommend?
Our choice would be with the Regal Sportback Preferred II. It adds dual-zone climate control, a heated steering wheel, and an 8-inch infotainment display, as well as split-folding rear seats. which is a blend of additional interior creature comforts and functionality over the base model.
Edmunds' Expert Review
- Hatchback-style liftgate offers easy cargo access
- Powerful engines
- All-wheel drive is available on most versions
- Quiet cabin is well-insulated from exterior noise
- Some interior materials feel cheap
- Automatic engine stop-start system can be annoying
- Infotainment system has an initial learning curve
- New Avenir trim level debuts
- Essence trim adds ionization feature to climate control system
- Part of the sixth Regal generation introduced for 2018
|Overall||7.9 / 10|
The Regal Sportback is powered by a powerful and efficient turbo 2.0-liter that offers acceleration on par with some V6s. Confident brakes and quick steering are also highlights. But a soft, comfort-oriented suspension and slow-to-downshift transmission take the sport out of this Sportback.
Buick is typically a standout when it comes to quietness, and the Regal Sportback is no exception. The comfort-tuned suspension also pays off, delivering good ride quality without feeling disconnected from the road. It receives only a couple of small strikes for the seats and climate controls.
There's nothing fancy about the Regal's cabin, but at least its controls are straightforward. Drivers can find a comfortable driving position with relative ease, which is important. The sleek Sportback roofline entails some trade-offs in ease of entry and visibility.
The Sportback gives you a massive rear hatch area, a number of in-cabin storage solutions, and easy-access car-seat anchor points. It's like a wagon with exemplary utility benefits.
General Motors has a strong tech game of late. Device integration is among the most comprehensive in the industry, and a standard Wi-Fi hotspot is an unexpected luxury. Our Regal came with just a few advanced driving aids, which is a little uncommon for a premium midsize sedan or wagon.
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Regal Sportback models:
- Active Hood Pedestrian Safety
- Monitors if a forward collision with a pedestrian is imminent. At 16 to 30 mph, actuators lift the back of the hood to lessen the impact.
- Lane Keep Assist/Lane Departure Warning
- Alerts the driver whenever the car drifts from the lane without the turn indicator engaged. Can apply moderate effort to guide the car back into the lane.
- Teen Driver
- Bundles features to keep young drivers safe, including limits on audio volume and monitors for top speed and heavy braking incidents.