Used 2017 BMW M4 Coupe
Pros & Cons
- Impressively powerful turbocharged engine
- Sharp and responsive handling doesn't sacrifice much comfort
- Stout brakes are capable and trustworthy
- A well-finished interior fitted with many standard features
- Steering is less connected than we'd expect from this class of vehicle
- Synthetic engine noises can be off-putting
- Rearview camera only available in pricey options package
Used M4 for SaleSee all for sale
Used 2017 BMW M4 Coupe for Sale
Passport INFINITI of Alexandria
25 mi away
2017 BMW M4 COMPETITION!! Fully Loaded*1 Owner* Clean Carfax* M Competition Package* Executive Package* Lighting Package* Driving Assistance Package* M Double Clutch Auto Transmission* Auto Dimming Mirrors* Power Rear Sunshade*Harman Kardon Surround Sound* APPLE CAR PLAY*Enhanced USB & Bluetooth* Black Sapphire Metallic on Black Extended Merino Leather* Original MSRP $83,395!!Full interior detail with shampoo. Exterior detail with 2 stage wax and engine bay cleaning. 2 new rear tires, fresh oil with new oil filter. Passed Virginia State safety inspection & Emissions test. Guaranteed to Pass Maryland state inspection and D.C inspection. We at Passport INFINITI believe in presenting our customers a no excuses product consistent with what the luxury client expects.Check out over 30 HD photos of this car ,the area's largest selection Quality Pre -owned vehicles and Certified INFINITI's at 1 location! @ www.passportINFINITI.comDue to our high volume of pre-owned inventory sales, please call ahead to confirm availability. (703) 461-1550.
Which M4 does Edmunds recommend?
The 2017 BMW M4 comes in just one trim level. But you do have to choose between the coupe or convertible and either the manual or dual-clutch automatic transmission (M-DCT). The manual makes driving an M4 engaging, but the automatic is no performance slouch and is certainly easier to live with. Beyond that, our top picks for options packages are the Executive package (parking sensors, head-up display, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel and rearview camera) and the Driver Assistance Plus package (blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning, a side- and top-view camera system, and forward collision warning/mitigation).
Edmunds' Expert Review
The M4 drives a lot like a sports car. It accelerates with potency, turns sharply and stops quickly. There's little reason to crave more performance, though the steering doesn't communicate much road feel to the driver. Still, this is a car that does an impressive number of things very well.
Everyday use is no problem for this car. It's properly sporting but totally user-friendly. The ride is supple enough for your commute, and noise will never wear you down. Its seats in particular stand out for their ability to do it all.
The M4 has a practical driving position and intuitive cabin. Rear seat access and rear visibility are acceptable considering this is a two-door. The interior is easy to live with on a daily basis.
There's enough space inside this coupe for four passengers, but cabin storage isn't very impressive. There are a few large door pockets, but the center console is shallow and the glovebox tiny. The split-folding backseat is nice, though, and should help with loading a set of golf clubs or skis.
BMW's iDrive interface is one of the best in the business. There's an above-average learning curve but eventually the straightforward menus, crisp graphics and fast processing times shine through. We recommend you opt for the available head-up display as well.
|Overall||4.5 / 5|
Features & Specs
See all Used 2017 BMW M4 Coupe features & specs
3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M
17 city / 26 hwy
425 hp @ 5500 rpm
Our experts like the M4 models:
- BMW Assist
- Protects you with stolen-vehicle recovery and provides collision notification services for post-accident safety. It's standard equipment.
- Rearview and Top-Down Cameras
- Gives you a 360-degree view of the outside of the car so you can watch the details. You'll want them to help keep your M4 scratch-free.
- Driver Assistance Plus Package
- Adds in-traffic safety features such as blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning, and frontal collision warning and mitigation.